Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Tannenbaum Coming Live On Francesa This Afternoon

LOL... the security dept is 3-6.... nothing like taking responsibility. What a Buffoon!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    That was a great moment for this franchise. What an a$$ kicking, especially against Peyton, who did nothing that day.
    Cant believe that was the last home playoff game this team has had. Sad.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    LOL... the security dept is 3-6.... nothing like taking responsibility. What a Buffoon!
    They are clearly responsible for the offensive breakdowns this year.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool as a moose View Post
    Is Tanny a lawyer, man I would hate to have him defending me in the trial for my life
    a ****ing lawyer?

He's a ****ing accountant Dickhead. come on man, you think a lawyer would stumble, stutter and mumble like that? **** man.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    You must be a JETS employee or you are a teenager. Which is it?

NO OTHER explanation for such homerism.
    Why is it hard for you to understand all people do not have the hatred for this team that you do.

I realize this team sucks this year, and this is because our QB has regressed. It's pretty damn simple, try to grasp it

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Cant believe that was the last home playoff game this team has had. Sad.
    Awful.

Know what is bothering me the most from the Tanny interview? The fact that he said "the team leadership has been good". Is this guy deluded, stupid, or just can't turn off the PR filters for even a nano second? WTF is he thinking making that type of comment?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

LOVER?
    Fitting...you two should get a room

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Why is it hard for you to understand all people do not have the hatred for this team that you do.

I realize this team sucks this year, and this is because our QB has regressed. It's pretty damn simple, try to grasp it
    I get it ..almost all get it. Then... There is you and 3 others still drinking Kool aid.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    What should he say? How about.....

Perfect world....wish he would have said exactly that

Hall Of Fame
    Awful.

Know what is bothering me the most from the Tanny interview? The fact that he said "the team leadership has been good". Is this guy deluded, stupid, or just can't turn off the PR filters for even a nano second? WTF is he thinking making that type of comment?
    Yea, Rex's "leadership" is a major concern.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I get it ..almost all get it. Then... There is you and 3 others still drinking Kool aid.
    I really don't drink the kool aid....just that I can pinpoint the problem of our team to 1 f-ing guy...Sanchez stinks...if he was average, this team probably has a better than .500 record

.500 isn't good enough, but I do understand there are ups and downs in this league unless you have a STUD QB

Look at San Fran...worl beaters last year...very beatable this year. Alex Smith is just like Sanchez, but for whatever reason, a little better
    Last edited by JonEJet; 11-16-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Your key phrase is "this year." Many of us believe that it has nothing to do with one season but a philosophy that stinks of lies, no accountability, corporate greed, jealousy (of the Giants), and a focus on the brand because building a championship the right way doesnt attract the part time fan.

Woody Johnson knows he has the die hards hooked for life. He is not worried about losing us. Woody Johnson wants to attract the fair weather fan and thinks he can do it with bells and whistles (Favre, Tebow, and WWE wrestler John Cena)......
    Last edited by copernicus; 11-16-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Your key phrase is "this year." Many of us believe that it has nothing to do with one season but a philosophy that stinks of lies, no accountability, corporate greed, jealousy (of the Giants), and a focus on the brand because building a championship the right way doesnt attract the part time fan.

Woody Johnson knows he has the die hards hooked for life. He is not worried about losing us. Woody Johnson wants to attract the fair weather fan and thinks he can do it with bells and whistles (Favre and Tebow)......
    I will say I liked having Favre until he got noodle arm after the Denver game and refused to admit anything was wrong...

Francesa: If you've got great guys and you're working hard why are you 3-6?

Tanny: ... bad breaks.

Francesa: You lost 30-9 to the Fins and were down 27-0; players say you quit against the niners; you lost 4 games by 17 or more points; were outgained 2 to 1 by Seattle, etc....

Tanny: Hammena Hammena Hammena ....

Francesa: It sounds like your fooling yourself, Sanchez is not playing like a 3-6 QB. He's playing like a 1-8 QB.

Tanny: we are 3-6

Francesa: I don't understand why you are not more alarmed about the state of your team.

Tanny: I'm optimistic.

Is is really possible that Tanny does not recognize how foolish he sounded? The man is whistling through the graveyard.

Jets Insider VIP
    I really don't drink the kool aid....just that I can pinpoint the problem of our team to 1 f-ing guy...Sanchez stinks...if he was average, this team probably has a better than .500 record

.500 isn't good enough, but I do understand there are ups and downs in this league unless you have a STUD QB

Look at San Fran...worl beaters last year...very beatable this year. Alex Smith is just like Sanchez, but for whatever reason, a little better
    Yes...it's simply one guy.

How silly of me.

Much better coach. Plus they have surrounded Smith with more talented skill players.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post

Woody Johnson knows he has the die hards hooked for life. He is not worried about losing us. Woody Johnson wants to attract the fair weather fan and thinks he can do it with bells and whistles (Favre and Tebow)......

Favre would have worked...what else were we going to do, go with Penny again....I liked the move, very aggressive

Also, we went for it all, going all in for Sanchez, but he has stunk it up. Is it him, the players around him, the coaches? Not sure...but all I know the kid isn't figuring things out
    Last edited by JonEJet; 11-16-2012 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    I will say I liked having Favre until he got noodle arm after the Denver game and refused to admit anything was wrong...
    He was an awful fit.

Forcing a Hall of Fame QB, on his last legs, not knowing when its time to hang em up, on a young developing HC in Mangini was a recipe for disaster

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Much better coach. Plus they have surrounded Smith with more talented skill players.
    Same coach as Rex...not any better

Very much a pom pom guy...sort of like Rex

And yes, having Gore, and Davis helps the cause

Mike Tannenbaum Coming Live On Francesa This Afternoon

a ****ing lawyer?

"He's a ****ing accountant Dickhead. come on man, you think a lawyer would stumble, stutter and mumble like that? **** man."

Tannenbaum graduated from Needham High School in Needham, Massachusetts in 1987.[1] He received a degree in accounting and a minor in sports management from the University of Massachusetts Amherst.[1] He then graduated cum laude from Tulane University Law School where he earned his certificate in sports law.[1]

Not a lawyer but a wanna be... close