Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pickle Pants This Sunday?

Pickle Pants This Sunday?

Pickle Pants this Sunday to change things up???? LOL!!!

I love the pickle pants, personally. I'd love it if we wore the Green on Green combo.

Hall Of Fame
    Interesting to see what they look like now that Nike is making the uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Interesting to see what they look like now that Nike is making the uniforms.
    Like canvas, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I love the pickle pants, personally. I'd love it if we wore the Green on Green combo.
    I like them too for a change of pace...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Pickle Pants this Sunday to change things up???? LOL!!!
    Yeah? It's too late....we are done this season is over. I hope the rams beat our arse then Rex Ryan HC job will be in searious jeapordy. Maybe Woody will wake up and fire the whole staff.

Hall Of Fame
    Like canvas, probably.
    Would be cool to see a camo pattern for the salute to the troops.

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    I like them too for a change of pace...
    They should be our away slacks. I hate the all-whites with a passion.

I sure as hell hope not.

If we're going to lose, at least let's lose with style, not those disgusting things.

I bet they'll be broken out for Thanksgiving though, just in time to induce vomiting.

Anyone who likes those pants .. I just .. There's no hope for you.

Are the green pants still part of the uniform? They haven't worn them since the switch to Nike.

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    I sure as hell hope not.

If we're going to lose, at least let's lose with style, not those disgusting things.

I bet they'll be broken out for Thanksgiving though, just in time to induce vomiting.

Anyone who likes those pants .. I just .. There's no hope for you.
    Well then, with all due respect, you can suck my left nut.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Well then, with all due respect, you can suck my left nut.
    Another lefty in the house.....

I dig the PP's!

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Are the green pants still part of the uniform? They haven't worn them since the switch to Nike.
    Hopefully not.

I hate things that ruin tradition. There's no reason for them. If you want pickle pants, change the entire logo/scheme.

No. They are not. I have posted this everytime someone has suggested them. They said it back in July. No green pants or Titan stuff this year. I for one think this is about the ONLY thing the Jets got right this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    No. They are not. I have posted this everytime someone has suggested them. They said it back in July. No green pants or Titan stuff this year. I for one think this is about the ONLY thing the Jets got right this year.
    Awesome news!!!

I'm ok with them doing away with the Titans gear, but no Pickle Pants? Hella lame.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

I still think it's 50/50 we're wearing Titans gear on Thursday night against the Patriots.

Most home NFL teams wear their throwbacks on Thanksgiving and the stores are filled with Titans fan gear just in time for Christmas.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Would be cool to see a camo pattern for the salute to the troops.
    That's a great idea

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I still think it's 50/50 we're wearing Titans gear on Thursday night against the Patriots.

Most home NFL teams wear their throwbacks on Thanksgiving and the stores are filled with Titans fan gear just in time for Christmas.

SAR I
    New Era is making a Titans style for their on-field sideline caps along with the green and black ones they have worn this year. The fact that it is on the market along with the fact that teams have been wearing New Era sideline caps with vintage logos when they wear vintage uniforms leads me to think that we will see the Titans unis. My guess is for 12/2 vs Arizona, they'll be kind enough to not nauseate the whole country on national television (best decision they will make all season)

LINK TO TITANS SIDELINE CAP": http://www.lids.com/NFL/New-York-Titans/20395220

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan95 View Post
    New Era is making a Titans style for their on-field sideline caps along with the green and black ones they have worn this year. The fact that it is on the market along with the fact that teams have been wearing New Era sideline caps with vintage logos when they wear vintage uniforms leads me to think that we will see the Titans unis. My guess is for 12/2 vs Arizona, they'll be kind enough to not nauseate the whole country on national television (best decision they will make all season)

LINK TO TITANS SIDELINE CAP": http://www.lids.com/NFL/New-York-Titans/20395220
    True, the play on the field will be nauseating enough for everyone.