Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Help me my Hampur friends.

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,977
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I'm the reason this place is here.

    "Doritos vs. Cheetos" or "Baked Ziti vs. Lasagna".

    SAR I
    Really? You're the reason we're here....

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,937
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Definitely:

    Boil Ronzoni Ziti in water (when it bubbles up a lot, count off like 8 minutes)

    Put boiled Ziti into pan (like a tin metal type)

    Pour Ragu over the ziti (like the whole jar)

    Stick some Ricotta chesse in there (small plastic cup near yogurt)

    Spread Kraft Mozzerella over the top (it's a plastic pouch near the sour cream)

    Put it in an oven at 400 degrees for 1 hour (the top will look crunchy)

    To mix it up a bit, find frozen meatballs (near the ice cream) and stick them in there.

    SAR I
    That's f'in gross, your in Bergen County now.

  3. #23
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Barcelona Catalunya
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    You'll be waiting at least a day before you get a *ahem* rise out of him for this post.
    Its depends which angle you're looking at it from?

  4. #24
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,150
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Definitely:

    Boil Ronzoni Ziti in water (when it bubbles up a lot, count off like 8 minutes)

    Put boiled Ziti into pan (like a tin metal type)

    Pour Ragu over the ziti (like the whole jar)

    Stick some Ricotta chesse in there (small plastic cup near yogurt)

    Spread Kraft Mozzerella over the top (it's a plastic pouch near the sour cream)

    Put it in an oven at 400 degrees for 1 hour (the top will look crunchy)

    To mix it up a bit, find frozen meatballs (near the ice cream) and stick them in there.

    SAR I


    the above recipe from the new "Babs Bistro"

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Obama presser.

    Thank me later.

    -

    Quote Originally Posted by ricard78 View Post
    I had a feeling you would be the first person to post with useless information.

    we all did dude...... we all did

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Definitely:

    Boil Ronzoni Ziti in water (when it bubbles up a lot, count off like 8 minutes)

    Put boiled Ziti into pan (like a tin metal type)

    Pour Ragu over the ziti (like the whole jar)

    Stick some Ricotta chesse in there (small plastic cup near yogurt)

    Spread Kraft Mozzerella over the top (it's a plastic pouch near the sour cream)

    Put it in an oven at 400 degrees for 1 hour (the top will look crunchy)

    To mix it up a bit, find frozen meatballs (near the ice cream) and stick them in there.

    SAR I
    If you were within arm's reach, I'd knock your teeth out.

  7. #27
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Italian fight! Get ready for a lot of circling and no punches

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Italian fight! Get ready for a lot of circling and no punches
    On principle, even at nearly 56 years-old, I break SAR's nose in front of his wife and kids for posting that recipe.

  9. #29
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    On principle, even at nearly 56 years-old, I break SAR's nose in front of his wife and kids for posting that recipe.
    Bergen county jews don't eat like that, just Sar. I mean Boigan County.
    Last edited by Apache 51; 11-17-2012 at 06:04 PM.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Bergen county jews don't eat like that, just Sar.
    Apache, it takes a half-hour to make a simple tomato sauce (gravy). Meatballs, a few minutes more. No one should eat bottled sauce or frozen meat-sludge.

  11. #31
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    we all did dude...... we all did
    WTF Dude..Obamer presser. Thats gold.

    Its like God said it through me.

    -

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Apache, it takes a half-hour to make a simple tomato sauce (gravy). Meatballs, a few minutes more. No one should eat bottled sauce or frozen meat-sludge.
    Right. I like Luigi Vitelli, and meatballs with pork/veal.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Right. I like Luigi Vitelli, and meatballs with pork/veal.
    Lately, for heath reasons, I've been making turkey meatballs (I know, heresy). On game days, I usually go "high test" with a classic beef/pork/veal meatball.

    You know what my family really enjoys? I buy sausage meat (no casing), shape it into "meatballs'', brown them off, then cook them slowly in the sauce. They come out like buttery soft "little darlings'.

    For the sauce base, I use San Marzano.

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    WTF Dude..Obamer presser. Thats gold.

    Its like God said it through me.

    -
    sorry

    you've had some gems in the last 48 hours

    but this one

    zip

  15. #35
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    zip

    shut yer fook up!


    -

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    WTF Dude..Obamer presser. Thats gold.

    Its like God said it through me.

    -
    The best stuff writes itself AMIRITE?

  17. #37
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Apache, it takes a half-hour to make a simple tomato sauce (gravy). Meatballs, a few minutes more. No one should eat bottled sauce or frozen meat-sludge.
    These are the same folks who make Chicken Parmigiana with McNuggets, don't bother

  18. #38
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,937
    I eat pot cheese like ice cream.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    If you were within arm's reach, I'd knock your teeth out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    On principle, even at nearly 56 years-old, I break SAR's nose in front of his wife and kids for posting that recipe.
    LMAO.


    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Italian fight! Get ready for a lot of circling and no punches
    We Italians are feisty brah, we're not French.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us