Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: rex feels our pain.

  1. #1

    rex feels our pain.

    sounds like a guy trying to do damage control too little too late.

    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1203917

  2. #2
    Then do us all a favor and resign. Otherwise STFU and try to be a head coach. Jets fans are sick of listening to your bs drivel..

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Then do us all a favor and resign. Otherwise STFU and try to be a head coach. Jets fans are sick of listening to your bs drivel..
    i agree cmart. his pressers went from a full blown super bowl guarantee comedy show to a subdued defeated douche bag.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Otherwise STFU and try to be a head coach. Jets fans are sick of listening to your bs drivel..
    I agree. I still think Rex is a good HC, but shut up and coach!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    I agree. I still think Rex is a good HC, but shut up and coach!
    I disagree with that part, but thanks. He's a good D Coord. Big difference between Coord and HC responsibilities, talent, and performance

  6. #6
    Rex could care a less about the fans, come on man.

    The sound that comes out of his mouth is the sound you get from the adults in a charlie brown show.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    sounds like a guy trying to do damage control too little too late.

    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1203917
    Tann and head Johnson turned Rex into a stepford wife

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us