Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ode to the War Daddies: Vince Wilfork and the evolution of New England's hybrid D

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Seems like some Jet fans are great speculators. Like the 12-4 predictions for this season. Like the Gholston beast predictions. Like the Sanchez is gonna be elite boasts.

I'll take my chances with the Pats staying ahead of the Jets in the AFC East even after TB retires.

They may even change to more of a ground and pound with a dink and dunk thrown in.

Brady isn't great with the long passes to begin with. Having targets like Gronk, Hernandez,Welker and Lloyd and a RB like Ridley makes any QB's job easier.
    The Jets of yester-decade,,,,,,exerrent.

You know.....People may disagree with Ray Ray on a lot of things but I agree with him that TOM BRADY is the one who has that team where it is, NOT the Team with one of the worst pass defenses in the league this year.

Put any other Joe Shmoe in Tom's place at QB and that's a .500 team right 'dere.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I love reading threads where Pats fan group together, hanging on to the very little hope that was a dominant franchise can somehow squeek out 1 more SB on the eroding skills of a once great QB, and the smug, defiant coaching of a once great coach that can no longer delegate to his defensive coaches on how to teach solid defense anymore

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    I love reading threads where Pats fan group together, hanging on to the very little hope that was a dominant franchise can somehow squeek out 1 more SB on the eroding skills of a once great QB, and the smug, defiant coaching of a once great coach that can no longer delegate to his defensive coaches on how to teach solid defense anymore
    I love reading threads where Jets fans group together to attempt to dis a Pats team that has utterly owned them for over a decade. This, when all else is lost after yet another promising preseason where consensus was the Jets would be world beaters....yet again. This, especially with the worst offense in the league and a mediocre defense run by a blowhard clown and a self proclaimed best defensive coach in the league..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Pre-Brady (referring to the Bledsoe era) wasn't trash because he was a good QB, dip****. Are you Bastonians this slow? And yes, you're going to be trash once Brady leaves. I know it's hard to accept, but that's the circle of life, honey.

The Pats have had 2 QB's for the last 19 years.

The Pats will still dominate the AFCE once Brady hangs them up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Gotta laugh my ass off at jealous, envious Jets fans.

Rookie
    It seems SOME Jet fan's don't know when to stay down.

Must be something in the water down there.

Puff up their chest and thump it with proclamations.

They go to a gunfight with a knife.

Pat fans KNOW their current team is flawed.

It is young and their D was rebuilt on the fly.

When their D gets more experience together maybe Brady gets another shot at a ring.

Jets with Sanchez and their current D = No shot.

JMHO