View Poll Results: Who comes out victorious?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jets

28 52.83%
  • Rams

25 47.17%
Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Jets Vs. Rams Week 11

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Is there any time where the Jets DON'T take their TO's into the lockerroom?
    No faith in the QB/offense. NE, NYG, GB, and other teams try to get a FG there.

All League
    Well despite a rough start we have some very good positives to build off of.

Defense looks great and is getting to the QB....Lankster dropped a INT there that could of been 6, Wilkerson is beasting and Coples making his presence felt as well.

Offense has some momentum. McKnight has been getting more opportunities (FINALLY!), Sanchez up and down as usual but still made some plays, Kerley is legit.

Special Teams needs to get their SHT together. Folk and Malone are $$$ though. McKnight has already had one solid return and is always a threat to go the distance as well.

Cant wait for the 2nd half!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Games like this by Mark make you go nuts...you can see he's good, he's just a mental migdet at times
    But that is the problem with him !

He is a Jekyll & Hyde ... Never consistently good.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Is there any time where the Jets DON'T take their TO's into the lockerroom?
    LOL...at least they had time outs remaining, usually they blow them on confusion as to who should be on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Schotty leaving time on the clock, and risking a turnover really starting to show his superior ineptitude.
    Schotty is a moron. If it wasn't for the Woody/Tebow nonsense killing that drive and Folk's second FG this would be a blowout for the Jets right now.

I don't care if the Rams somehow win this game Brian Schittenheimer is still a bottom 5 OC in the NFL and will be out of the league in 2 yrs just Mangenius and Sperm Edwards.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Wow this D has it all over the Rams here. Bradford can't do anything right now.
    According to sar though it is the defense's fault for suckchez being suckchez

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Not Madden.
    Maybe that'd be the surprise.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    No faith in the QB/offense. NE, NYG, GB, and other teams try to get a FG there.
    But its a low percentage proposition, they have some positive momentum for once, no sense risking anything there.

Veteran
    Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Halftime. Rams look like they need to go to Tebow.

Those of us who predicted a win today might actually be right! It's more of the rollercoaster where Sanchez does great and gives us hope and then .... and then ... and maybe he'll be consistent today!

I'm so stoked today; I found a link to watch the game live online. Yay!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Coples/Sapp are getting closer and closer to getting to QB,thats good news going into second half.Go JETS !!!

All Pro
    Best thing that ever happen to the jets was missing out on Nmandi and resigning Cromartie

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Not Madden.
    LOL +1

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Wash and Arizona aren't good the Jets could realistically beat both those teams. I don't know how they managed to hang with the 49ers that was the biggest fluke ever with Smith getting a concussion out of nowhere.
    Pats couldnt beat Arizona at home. Washington had NYG beat if not for a blown assignment by their FS in final minute of the game.

I never said STL are world beaters, or even a playoff team. But some are saying they are trash and that isnt the case either.

Why is it so hard for some to be unbiased (one way or the other), neutral, and just take teams/games for what theyre worth instead of always looking for an excuse why the Jets are either winning or losing? For some its ALWAYS ONE EXTREME OR THE OTHER.....I dont get it.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by miamijet1 View Post
    Coples/Sapp are getting closer and closer to getting to QB,thats good news going into second half.Go JETS !!!
    Sapp looks like a more skilled pass rusher than maybin..

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Schotty is a moron. If it wasn't for the Woody/Tebow nonsense killing that drive and Folk's second FG this would be a blowout for the Jets right now.

I don't care if the Rams somehow win this game Brian Schittenheimer is still a bottom 5 OC in the NFL and will be out of the league in 2 yrs just Mangenius and Sperm Edwards.
    So you're saying that we only pick coaches that are so terrible that when they leave here nobody else wants them and they wind up being bounced out of football?

I Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    Best thing that ever happen to the jets was missing out on Nmandi and resigning Cromartie
    Absolutely! Cromartie is the MANNNNNNNNNN. Good day so far.

And Gabbert got injured so Chad Henne came in and now we're tied at 17 with Houston.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Those of us who predicted a win today might actually be right! It's more of the rollercoaster where Sanchez does great and gives us hope and then .... and then ... and maybe he'll be consistent today!

I'm so stoked today; I found a link to watch the game live online. Yay!
    Two quarters left jax...
    always expect the unexpected with the jets

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Games like this by Mark make you go nuts...you can see he's good, he's just a mental migdet at times
    Nah just a case of a blind squirrel finding a nut every now and then he is not good and still sux.

Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post
    Pats couldnt beat Arizona at home. Washington had NYG beat if not for a blown assignment by their FS in final minute of the game.

I never said STL are world beaters, or even a playoff team. But some are saying they are trash and that isnt the case either.

Why is it so hard for some to be unbiased (one way or the other) and just take teams/games for what theyre worth instead of always looking for an excuse why the Jets are either winning or losing?
    Arizona's win over the Pats was a fluke thanks to Goskowski missing that FG. I watched the game with Direct Tv. Gostkowski makes a routine fg end of the game Pats would have beaten the cards who btw are now struggling.

Wash's pass defense is terrible. Brett Ratliff could throw for 300 yards and 3 tds against them. The Skins always play the Giants tough for some reason even last yr when they had no QB.