Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Merged "marano thinks this is actual productive conversation" threads

Hey how can u post that?

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    How come you can post it and not get banned. Is it somehow less offensive now? I thought it was apt at the time.

That is your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    What does any of that have to do with CBS running a story based upon clearly forged documents that they did not properly authenticate?

Just do yourself a favor and step away from the keyboard. Stick to the shallow end of the pool. God gives people various gifts, unfortunately in your case it was not intellect. Good thoughts.
    and you know what they say about those.

I will take CBS

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    What does any of that have to do with CBS running a story based upon clearly forged documents that they did not properly authenticate?

Just do yourself a favor and step away from the keyboard. Stick to the shallow end of the pool. God gives people various gifts, unfortunately in your case it was not intellect. Good thoughts.
    over Wikipedia as a source anyday....just sayin.

I mean really..

if your gonna use Wiki as a source why not just come back with something from Fox.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Your act is wearing thin. The politics forum is not your personal outlet to troll Republicans.

Bias much.

The conservative folks post what they want. I post what I want. There is no act. In fact until you commented, I had said not a word, just posted a video, so what is the problem. How does it get to be that unpopular opinion on here is "trolling"?
    Last edited by marano; 11-18-2012 at 12:14 PM. Reason: spelling

And

Prior to referring to someone as a troll, you might wanna check your join date and theirs. I have been here since 2007 and have been a Jets fan since 1969.

maybe you should keep all those you-tube videos in one thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Your act is wearing thin. The politics forum is not your personal outlet to troll Republicans.
    Far be it for me to backstead Mod (lol, yeah right), but maybe just merge all his "FOX YouTube, No Comment" threads into one. You know, like we'd do with pretty much any spammer/troll?

Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    Prior to referring to someone as a troll, you might wanna check your join date and theirs. I have been here since 2007 and have been a Jets fan since 1969.
    You must not have paid alot of attention if you think Richard is newer that you.

ahhh

Far be it for me to backstead Mod (lol, yeah right), but maybe just merge all his "FOX YouTube, No Comment" threads into one. You know, like we'd do with pretty much any spammer/troll?

You must not have paid alot of attention if you think Richard is newer that you.
    Join date Nov 2011. Not hard to miss

Jets Insider VIP

Maybe he has a youtube video that shows otherwise.

you

I have less threads on the board than you right now. So who is the spamming troll?

Jets Insider VIP
    I have less threads on the board than you right now. So who is the spamming troll?
    If you can't tell the difference between your threads and pretty much every other thread on the Politics board then you are beyond hope. You post videos with no commentary and the majority if not all of them are just to bait or insult about half of the board. The rest of the threads by the other members post an article with actual information, discussion points and the posters ideas on the subject. Try bringing value and maybe you won't get much grief.

You post your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    If you can't tell the difference between your threads and pretty much every other thread on the Politics board then you are beyond hope. You post videos with no commentary and the majority if not all of them are just to bait or insult about half of the board. The rest of the threads by the other members post an article with actual information, discussion points and the posters ideas on the subject. Try bringing value and maybe you won't get much grief.
    You post your way, and I will post mine. I won't tell you what to post or how to post and you do the same. I have 807 post covering several boards since 2007, so as you can see this is hardly my life and that does not make me a troll. That is the way with some people though, post something they disagree with and instead of refuting it intelligently you just attack the messenger. Typical.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Dude.

No offense, but ban him or simply don't respond. The guy is clearly a moron, so the question I have is why encourage him?

So

So I have posted four threads here. The four threads were mostly posted without comment. They were attacking nobody, but Fox News. They needed little comment as they speak for themselves. They are what is called evidence. In this case evidence that Fox News is a propaganda channel. If anyone bothered to watch them and could in some way meaningfully refute the evidence that they so clearly show....that Fox is propaganda then that would be one thing.

I posted them knowing that people with a "conservative" point of view would not like them. Sue me. The facts are the facts. I know that most of these people get their talking points from Fox and therefore just wanted to point out that if that is your news channel you have problems. Facts just aggravate people who do not want to face reality and therefore I am under attack because I posted some videos that show that Fox news is not news but in fact a lying bunch of liars. HMMMM.

Ban me????

Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Dude.

No offense, but ban him or simply don't respond. The guy is clearly a moron, so the question I have is why encourage him?
    Ban me for what??? Did I violate some rule of the board?

Ban me for what??? Did I violate some rule of the board?
    Don't take it's personal, you are not following the traditional polo tikes forum formula.

Post something forms NewsMax, pretend its objective, then prattle on about how Obama is Satan.

Then they will be your friends.

please don't post anything remotely liberal or even humorous.

it upsets them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Don't take it's personal, you are not following the traditional polo tikes forum formula.

Post something forms NewsMax, pretend its objective, then prattle on about how Obama is Satan.

Then they will be your friends.

please don't post anything remotely liberal or even humorous.

it upsets them.
    I guess factual stuff is frowned upon too. Lol