Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tebow's Trail of Bodies

Tebow's Trail of Bodies

Interesting note from one of the sports analysts. The number of people who have lost their jobs as a result of the Tim Tebow factor is interesting and is sure to rise at the end of this season.

Josh McDaniels
    Kyle Orton

Possibly:
    Mike Tannenbaum
    Rex Ryan
    Tony Sparano
    Matt Slauson
    "Anonymous" teammates. At least those who the front office believes talked off the record

At the end of the day they have to ask themselves, was all of this worth it. Congratulations Mr. Tannenbaum. Your career as a GM will be defined by this failed experiment.

If only Woody Johnson could be one too

Quote Originally Posted by Uptowngreengang View Post
    Interesting note from one of the sports analysts. The number of people who have lost their jobs as a result of the Tim Tebow factor is interesting and is sure to rise at the end of this season.

Josh McDaniels
    Kyle Orton

Possibly:
    Mike Tannenbaum
    Rex Ryan
    Tony Sparano
    Matt Slauson
    "Anonymous" teammates. At least those who the front office believes talked off the record

At the end of the day they have to ask themselves, was all of this worth it. Congratulations Mr. Tannenbaum. Your career as a GM will be defined by this failed experiment.
    Why are you blaming Tanny for this? The whole Tebow2NY thing was Woody's doing.

Is it a fact that this was a Woody decision?

Hall Of Fame
    This has been debated numerous times, the facts simply do not suggest otherwise.

Since none of us have access to Woody and the Jets inner workings, I'd say an educated guess.

Are you serious, mate? Everyone knows Woody is big on Bow and is all about those PSLs. Open your eyes.

WHomever made the list is silly to start with. There were a ton of other things that did the Boy Genius in, causing him to get fired, the Tebow pick wasn't even in the top 5.

As for Orton, he SHOULD have lost his job as he was 7-22 or thereabouts in the his previous starts, so what's the problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    This has been debated numerous times, the facts simply do not suggest otherwise.
    Ummm, yes, the facts do suggest otherwise and you're probably still hurting from that serious beat down that I gave you last time this was discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    WHomever made the list is silly to start with. There were a ton of other things that did the Boy Genius in, causing him to get fired, the Tebow pick wasn't even in the top 5.

As for Orton, he SHOULD have lost his job as he was 7-22 or thereabouts in the his previous starts, so what's the problem ?
    We can only hope that eventually Tebow will mean the death of you on this website...

Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    We can only hope that eventually Tebow will mean the death of you on this website...
    Yeah, I can see where some of you guys get your panties in a twist when someone like me dares to argue using facts and logic.

Bah Gawd, Demos 'bout to go hard in the paint.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Ummm, yes, the facts do suggest otherwise and you're probably still hurting from that serious beat down that I gave you last time this was discussed.
    6 games after today.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Since none of us have access to Woody and the Jets inner workings, I'd say an educated guess.
    C Mart, this is about the most level headed answer I have seen on this question.

6 games after today.
    Mighty nice of you to already be predicting how many games we will win once Tebow takes over as the starter

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    People hate Tebow for showing up here when traded for, accepting the #2 role, playing punt protector, running 6 wildcat plays, and 2 jump passes.

Mark Sanchez killed his own self here,

and Rex's Defense has been getting ran thru like my ex GF.

and Tanny....well Marks extension and the Santoni-HO deal speak volumes.

6 games after today.
    C'mon, mate. We're doing this silly thing again?

All I'm asking for is that you at least ARGUE the man's points.

Can't blame tebow. He's done nothing wrong here, except suck at QB, which I am guilty myself of.

If you need someone to blame, look in the mirror. But make sure the mirror is angled away from you and onto a wall hung picture of Woody Johnson.

All League
    Anyone that can blame our 3-6 season on Tebow has no clue. Aside from getting two punts blocked, this team is flawed at every single level on offense and major issues on special teams and a defense that is deteriorating.

Tebow is our only option at QB right now unless we want to continue our 40% completion rate with multiple turnovers.

Tebow somehow won a bunch of games last year and a playoff game. What does it hurt to at least give the team a chance at winning some games going forward.

Either way, teams getting blown up, so all we have to look forward to is crappy football for the next 7 games.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    C'mon, mate. We're doing this silly thing again?

All I'm asking for is that you at least ARGUE the man's points.
    What are you his little side kick? Guy is a fraud of a Jet fan and a clown. You want to debate the topic with him have at it. You have the same point of view, you run around in circles with him.