Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tebow's Trail of Bodies

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Are you just sitting here waiting for SEC to come back with:

"Derp, 6 games" again ????

Dude, are you that much of a baby and want to pick a fight that bad that you can not let anything go??

You lost any and all credibility with me when you told us that Tebow was traded from the Broncos because Elway was afraid there would be a divided locker room with the Bronco players between Manning and Tebow...LOL

Thats all I have to say to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Are you just sitting here waiting for SEC to come back with:

"Derp, 6 games" again ????

5 weeks and 3 quarters left doe.

The game

Hope everyone is watching the game I'm watching. Jets get positive yardage, in comes Tebow... One yard loss and momentum stops. Fake punt? Nothing. This experiment is not working, and there will be bodies as a result. Have a good day! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Uptowngreengang View Post
    Hope everyone is watching the game I'm watching. Jets get positive yardage, in comes Tebow... One yard loss and momentum stops. Fake punt? Nothing. This experiment is not working, and there will be bodies as a result. Have a good day! Lol
    True. The issue isn't Tim, though; It's Tony.

You can't blame Tebow personally.great teammate and competitor. But outside of that he sucks and brings more negatives than positives to a team because of the constant pressure to play him.

He

The only people getting confused by Tebow subbing in for the wildcat are our own offensive players.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Uptowngreengang View Post
    Interesting note from one of the sports analysts. The number of people who have lost their jobs as a result of the Tim Tebow factor is interesting and is sure to rise at the end of this season.

Josh McDaniels
    Kyle Orton

Possibly:
    Mike Tannenbaum
    Rex Ryan
    Tony Sparano
    Matt Slauson
    "Anonymous" teammates. At least those who the front office believes talked off the record

At the end of the day they have to ask themselves, was all of this worth it. Congratulations Mr. Tannenbaum. Your career as a GM will be defined by this failed experiment.

This is all McDaniels fault for drafting him in the first place. Smarmy little punk