Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bart Scott STFU!!!!!

Hall Of Fame

Bart Scott STFU!!!!!

My god, can this guy stop worrying about the media. How about out running Matt Friggin Mulligan. Please shut up Bart, watch some tape on the Pats and go away next season. Your services are no longer needed here.

Sorry, for those of you who do not get SNY, Bart has called for a media black out by the defensive players.
    Last edited by sec.101row23; 11-18-2012 at 05:35 PM.

I agree with the Jets POSTGAME LIVE Crew(Adam shine, in particular) :

CUT BART SCOTT!!!

Enough of this moron....

Jets Insider VIP
    Can't wait...to cut ties with this jackass.

He is yelling at the defensive players to not speak to the media in the locker room and when they do he is yelling they are sell outs. This is being reported on SNY.

He needs to go , just cut him, I think he is the big issue in the locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    He is yelling at the defensive players to not speak to the media in the locker room and when they do he is yelling they are sell outs. This is being reported on SNY.

Wow, really? This guy is an idiot.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Wow, really? This guy is an idiot.
    Yup. Its pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Yup. Its pathetic.
    Wow. This guy really needs to gtfo then.

Hell, that should be the team policy for the most part

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post

This guy is a real CANCER.

At least Santonio Holmes wasn't too obvious about his "cancerous" attitude.....

Bart is practically walking around with a megaphone screaming all over the place....

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post

I agree. The players ought to only speak with the media when they are obligated to do so (post game press conference, etc). Still, screaming about it in the locker room (with the media there) is kind of counter productive, no?

Bart is 100% on the money

How can anybody not see this?

It's about time, the media has been trying to derail the team all year long, from Tebow, to now the BS locker room crap, it's been one sensationalistic BS spin after another, COMPLETELY driven from agenda.

Agreed

All League
    Charter JI Member

I couldn't agree more. All year long the NY media has been praying for a meltdown. They were churning like sharks in a feeding frenzy all week along. Everyone in this team should be telling the media to go away.

Nevertheless Bart is still an a$$clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    This guy is a real CANCER.

At least Santonio Holmes wasn't too obvious about his "cancerous" attitude.....

Bart is practically walking around with a megaphone screaming all over the place....
    Nobody is worse the Holmes

fail to see what the guy is doing wrong here.

you've had a group of individuals starting the off season spin by calling us clowns, reverting back to the "unnamed sources" articles of last year, purposely trying to stir **** up to write their papers... and bart scott is the dickhead for not wanting to talk to them?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Bart is 100% on the money

How can anybody not see this?

It's about time, the media has been trying to derail the team all year long, from Tebow, to now the BS locker room crap, it's been one sensationalistic BS spin after another, COMPLETELY driven from agenda.
    LOL

Homer doesn't even begin to describe you.

Quote Originally Posted by Axil View Post
    I agree. The players ought to only speak with the media when they are obligated to do so (post game press conference, etc). Still, screaming about it in the locker room (with the media there) is kind of counter productive, no?
    Thanks Bart, this is going to turn into another Shlt Storm, creating shlt storms seems to be our team's best talent

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    fail to see what the guy is doing wrong here.

you've had a group of individuals starting the off season spin by calling us clowns, reverting back to the "unnamed sources" articles of last year, purposely trying to stir **** up to write their papers... and bart scott is the dickhead for not wanting to talk to them?
    You fail to see the issue?

You've got Bart trying to issue a media blackout to the defensive players yet he yaps to the media more than any player on this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

he's dead on. how is he being a homer?

fans of this team want to be outraged just for the sake of outrage. gahhh bart scott! gahhh mark sanchez! tebow! rex! woody! tannenbaum!

bunch of outrage homers.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

Why is speaking the truth homerism? I said it before the season began that the media, especially Tebow b/s, will kill this team.

I DVR ESPN's First Take M-F and watch it on the weekends. A day doesn't go by where they don't have a segment on the jets and Tebow. ESPN was at Jets training camp an entire week this past summer.....why? The team finished 8-8. No major offseason move unless you consider Teblow and Sparano?

Sorry but the media loves to be controversial and stir it up. Unfortunately, the Jets help stir it up too. Bart is right, be quiet and don't feed the beast.