Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bart Scott STFU!!!!!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Bart is 100% on the money

How can anybody not see this?

It's about time, the media has been trying to derail the team all year long, from Tebow, to now the BS locker room crap, it's been one sensationalistic BS spin after another, COMPLETELY driven from agenda.
    I can't see it cuz I don't have the homer glasses on like you do.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    he's dead on. how is he being a homer?

fans of this team want to be outraged just for the sake of outrage. gahhh bart scott! gahhh mark sanchez! tebow! rex! woody! tannenbaum!

bunch of outrage homers.
    How is he being a homer?

When the hell ISN'T he being a homer?

According to Ray, the Jets have turned the corner, Sanchez's best days are ahead of him, Rex is a better coach than Belichick and our locker room is as close knit of a group as there is.

It's comical

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp View Post
    Nobody is worse the Holmes
    No but at least he doesn't do idiotic things like Bart is doing.....

if the story about the defensive players saying he's terrible isn't true ... if the anonymous source is not revealed then i agree. If its NOT true at all that a defensive player didn't say this ... i can't blame him. They're saying the defense held a meeting and was willing to protect the anonymous source and clear it up and try to downplay the situation of his words ... and supposedly everybody was saying they didn't say anything even with no ramifications. If this is true ... then i'm all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    fail to see what the guy is doing wrong here.

you've had a group of individuals starting the off season spin by calling us clowns, reverting back to the "unnamed sources" articles of last year, purposely trying to stir **** up to write their papers... and bart scott is the dickhead for not wanting to talk to them?
    Obvious effort to get an "us against the world" mentality going in the LR. Hey, it worked in the week before the big playoff win at Foxboro, right? Why WOULDN'T Bart play that card again???

All Pro
    Circling the wagons

A perfect anti-SOJF psychology

Of course they'd never get that

Practice Squad
    "@CBSJets
    Hearing from another player that Bart Scott's "media boycott" was just a joke that didn't go over. #Jets"

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellaz View Post
    "@CBSJets
    Hearing from another player that Bart Scott's "media boycott" was just a joke that didn't go over. #Jets"
    Apparently someone from the Jets talked to Bart after he said that, and he then did an interview with SNY in the locker room. From the way it was reported, you would have thought Bart was knocking the microphones out of the hands of the media in the locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellaz View Post
    "@CBSJets

A Joke?

Surrrrrre it was, Bart.

I bet the entire locker room told you to STFU and then when you saw everyone(even your friends) do that, you had to backpedal faster than Lance Armstrong on a bicycle.

Veteran
    Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    So Bart Scott kinda declared a media mutiny + said all players who talked were "compromised." Heard him say he was joking later, tho. #nyj

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Wilkerson, normally very quiet yelled while Bart was yelling: "Bart GOT CAUGHT BY MULLY AND WILL DEFINITELY BE HARASSED..." #jets #nyj

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

Homer doesn't even begin to describe you.
    GFY

How is he being a homer?

When the hell ISN'T he being a homer?

According to Ray, the Jets have turned the corner, Sanchez's best days are ahead of him, Rex is a better coach than Belichick and our locker room is as close knit of a group as there is.

It's comical

Find the post where I said the Jets have turned the corner, or any of the **** about Sanchez?

STFU

Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    So Bart Scott kinda declared a media mutiny + said all players who talked were "compromised." Heard him say he was joking later, tho. #nyj

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Wilkerson, normally very quiet yelled while Bart was yelling: "Bart GOT CAUGHT BY MULLY AND WILL DEFINITELY BE HARASSED..." #jets #nyj

HA! Good for Wilk!

Jets Insider VIP
    I saw his interview with SNY, seemed to be enjoying it. I think it might be true that his was a joke gone bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai-Mai-Shu View Post
    I can't see it cuz I don't have the homer glasses on like you do.
    Try taking off your "You're a newb, only been on the board for 3 months, but decided to be an a-hole anyway and jump on the Ray hate wagon" glasses off first..

Jets Insider VIP

Find the post where I said the Jets have turned the corner, or any of the **** about Sanchez?

STFU
    yep....Rays back. Civil as ever.

can I have a tall glass.....

Bart is 100% on the money

How can anybody not see this?

It's about time, the media has been trying to derail the team all year long, from Tebow, to now the BS locker room crap, it's been one sensationalistic BS spin after another, COMPLETELY driven from agenda.
    Good point Ray.

if not for the media the Jets would be on track for 12-4 like you promised.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    yep....Rays back. Civil as ever.

can I have a tall glass.....
    Got to have something to ***** about, don't you....jeez

Try taking off your "You're a newb, only been on the board for 3 months, but decided to be an a-hole anyway and jump on the Ray hate wagon" glasses off first..
    How long do you think it takes for someone to realize what a moron you are?

The only one he talks to is his groupie Jenai coakley.
    You fail to see the issue?

You've got Bart trying to issue a media blackout to the defensive players yet he yaps to the media more than any player on this team.