Thread: Here you go Sar I...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Here you go Sar I...

"The challenge is FIND the post I predicted and promised 12 wins, post and link, find the post, and I'm gone, a ban of any length of your request. Do it or STFU! "

Took about 5 minutes using the advanced search. It is probable that Ray Ray19 edited the post and deleted the evidence, but only after GuidoYaztremski had already quoted it. Midway down page 8.

All of Guido's quotes link to the exact quote except for the Ray Ray19 quote. Ray Ray19 most likely edited it out but since he can't edit other people's posts there is still evidence of the 12-4 claim. So unless its an intricate conspiracy it is plain to see.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...=246229&page=8

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

With Tanny's new stud additions, Rex's top 5 D, and Sparano running the ground and pound and master of the wildcat, this team will definitely go 12-4.
    That's a promise.

Anyone who doesn't think so is a clown.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMadman View Post
    "The challenge is FIND the post I predicted and promised 12 wins, post and link, find the post, and I'm gone, a ban of any length of your request. Do it or STFU! "

Took about 5 minutes using the advanced search. It is probable that Ray Ray19 edited the post and deleted the evidence, but only after GuidoYaztremski had already quoted it. Midway down page 8.

All of Guido's quotes link to the exact quote except for the Ray Ray19 quote. Ray Ray19 most likely edited it out but since he can't edit other people's posts there is still evidence of the 12-4 claim. So unless its an intricate conspiracy it is plain to see.

Quote:

With Tanny's new stud additions, Rex's top 5 D, and Sparano running the ground and pound and master of the wildcat, this team will definitely go 12-4.
    That's a promise.

Was Ray Ray also on the grassy knoll?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Was Ray Ray also on the grassy knoll?
    It's possible.

Though with a 12-4 record prediction this year he may have been on the wrong grassy knoll.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why are you asking SAR I for help?

He'll help whomever when he feels like it's worth his time....

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Why are you asking SAR I for help?

He'll help whomever when he feels like it's worth his time....
    Not asking Sar for help just pointing him towards potential evidence. Saw ray ray's challenge and I'm feeling bored so I looked it up. The challenge was to Sar I.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Not asking Sar for help just pointing him towards potential evidence. Saw ray ray's challenge and I'm feeling bored so I looked it up. The challenge was to Sar I.
    If the link you provided actually worked it would be teh awesomez.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    there you go, madman

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    If the link you provided actually worked it would be teh awesomez.
    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...ht=wins&page=8

It did work. The above link works also. Page 8 midway down Guido quoted ray ray19's 12-4 proclamation.

If the above link stops working too. Just use the advanced search. Search for ray ray19 posts keyword 12 wins.

Page 8 midway down of the following thread:
    Predict the Jets record in 2012
    Last edited by AmericanMadman; 11-18-2012 at 05:44 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...ht=wins&page=8

It did work above. The above link works. Page 8 midway down Guido quoted ray ray19's 12-4 proclamation.

If the above link stops working too. Just use the advanced search. Search for ray ray19 posts keyword 12 wins.

Page 8 midway down of the following thread:
    Predict the Jets record in 2012
    Hmm.....I wonder what other kind of quotes there are around here......

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    McGinley is a much better looking, smarter man than I am. I hereby nominate him for president of Jetsinsider, and the World. His milkshake, as a matter of fact, DOES bring all the boys to the yard. And, despite popular belief, it IS better than yours. Damn right, it's better than yours.

Tupac, RIP
    See, you can easily change the text in a quote and change the name to make it look like someone said something they didn't. Not to mention, when you press the "find this post" button on the quote Quido posted, it takes you to a post by Ray that is completely different and HASN'T been edited.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

That's a promise.

What does it matter if you did predict 12 wins?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Hmm.....I wonder what other kind of quotes there are around here......

See, you can easily change the text in a quote and change the name to make it look like someone said something they didn't. Not to mention, when you press the "find this post" button on the quote Quido posted, it takes you to a post by Ray that is completely different and HASN'T been edited.
    That's funny I thought you didn't care.