Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tebow is so bad it's laughable

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    you my friend are way on over your head here. this place isnt for you. we have many know it alls and those who know more than rex tanny and woody all in one. thanks
    Nike,

Lol. I understand the disagreements on football and the state of the Jets. Also have no problem with some friendly ball-busting. However, the vulgar posts by McGinley on the landing strip should NOT be allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Nike,

Lol. I understand the disagreements on football and the state of the Jets. Also have no problem with some friendly ball-busting. However, the vulgar posts by McGinley on the landing strip should NOT be allowed.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Stop, please. Word on the street is you need a high powered microscope to find what's behind your zipper.
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Then it should be easy for you to dislodge it from your body. Yet, you still have yet to get off my dick.

GET. OFF. MY. DICK. BREH.

The quality of the posts here on the Strip here is what's most laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    The quality of the posts here on the Strip here is what's most laughable.
    Fishooked's posting style:

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    Sorry, I gotta correct you on this one.
    There's a world of difference between craft/micro/home brews and "beer" like coors light and the rest of them.
    The former is highly nutritious, it's basically fermented grain juice, full of vitamins and minerals.
    The latter is bubbly piss water with a little alcohol.
    Here's just one article, but there are many if you do a search.
    http://beerandwhiskeybros.com/2012/0...you-than-milk/
    Saying that beer is highly nutritious is like saying that Pizza is highly nutritious. Milk isn't exactly the best for you either. And posting a link to some blog isn't exactly helping your cause.

Oh yeah, Tebow sucks and is in the wrong position on the wrong team in the wrong league. No one wants to make him sad because he's such a nice boy.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by ubrnostrum View Post
    Saying that beer is highly nutritious is like saying that Pizza is highly nutritious. Milk isn't exactly the best for you either. And posting a link to some blog isn't exactly helping your cause.

Oh yeah, Tebow sucks and is in the wrong position on the wrong team in the wrong league. No one wants to make him sad because he's such a nice boy.
    right, but his point was craft beer isn't as bad for you as the mass swill produced by Bud & Miller-Coors etc

Though be careful some of the craft beers can be VERY high calories.

I hope to never see tebow in a jets uniform again
    Cut him
    Trade him for a bucket of steam
    Whatever, just don't put him on the field again

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    I'm a Coors Light guy myself.....
    Life is too short for bad beer!!

If Shiner is not available, a cold Molson will do.

My favorite beer like drink. Black and Tan. Real man drink.

Lite beer is for Pats fans.
    Last edited by Digetydog; 11-18-2012 at 09:24 PM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexi Rexi View Post
    right, but his point was craft beer isn't as bad for you as the mass swill produced by Bud & Miller-Coors etc

Lite Beer is lite because it is water mixed with piss.

Quote Originally Posted by ubrnostrum View Post

I think we differ in our definitions of "nutritious" which to me means the nutritional content, and there is nutritional value in pizza (though I doubt in Domino's).

I guess you didn't really read the blog, which quoted a book that I read, which I do not have at hand. Sorry, I'm not going to find the book and post it's references, so I'll just leave it at this.
    Take it as you wish..

The puritans assert that there is no value in the consumption of beer after a day of climbing. This defies a century of tradition and isn’t entirely true. Mass-produced “beer” that nutritionists and aficionados revile is made with rice, corn, coloring, flavorings, and enzymes. This insipid drink is the equivalent of white bread—bland and lacking most of the good nutrition. A 12-ounce can contains about 1 gram protein, 25 mg sodium, and only a trace of potassium or B vitamins.

But a finely crafted beer is only made with barley, wheat, hops, and water. This is akin to good whole-grain bread, better tasting and better for you. A good microbrew contains about 2.2 grams protein, 75 mg sodium, 195 mg potassium, and 5 to 15 percent of the DRI for riboflavin, niacin, folic acid, and vitamin B-6. Plus the high hops content contains nine flavonoids that you won’t find in sport drinks. Even better, if you can find them, are cask-conditioned ales, which are unfiltered and naturally carbonated; rather like fine artisan bread pulled fresh from the oven.
    Here's a little more..
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11093684

And oh yeah, Tebow sucks, and I agree with everything you said on that subject

Quote Originally Posted by Sexi Rexi View Post

Thanks Sexi. But even moreso, I meant that there is nutrition in craft beers, and there can be significant amounts of that nutrition, though you're dead on that the calories can be no joke, as my link mentioned.

EDIT: And oh yeah, Tebow sucks and all that
    Last edited by Guy Incognito; 11-18-2012 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Because Tebow sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    Love this quote.

Rookie
    Or cheap beer.......New Castle brown ale, Leinenkugels or Christian Moerlein.......

$20 bucks- Tebow throws a TD vs NE Thanksgiving night, biitches.

Hall Of Fame
    Guys chiding other guys about how bad beer is for them, and McGinley's the offensive one!??!!

see what Obama and his cronies have wrought?

"Beer bad for you"...... pfft.
    My grandfather lived 'till he was 98.

Are we seriously getting on each other for drinking beer due to its HIGH CALORIE CONTENT? What ever happened to man-code? This is just embarrassing.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Fishooked's posting style:
    You're ****ing annoying. Maybe I should remove your funny quote from my sig.

breh

Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post

If Shiner is not available, a cold Molson will do.

My favorite beer like drink. Black and Tan. Real man drink.

Lite beer is for Pats fans.

It's a good thing I'm a good sport about this.....otherwise, I would've had the urge to punch you for basically calling me a Pats fan.

Anyway, WHO GIVES A FK WHAT BEER ANYONE DRINKS?

WE DRINK WHAT WE LIKE TO DRINK, PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by MCBNY View Post
    You're ****ing annoying. Maybe I should remove your funny quote from my sig.

breh

Guy Incognito, thank you for elevating beer to the high status formerly reserved for wine tasters. A full bouquet ... aged in a barrel ..... LOLOLOL!

OK, favorite is Miller in the bottle. Also like Yuengling and Samuel Adams. Heinekin tastes like skunk. Budweiser was bought by Scandinavians or something, and I miss the Clydesdales.

AND for the record --------- Tebow does NOT suck! Freaking stick up for him because he's on your team. The PLAYS developed for Tebow suck because SPARANO sucks, and maybe Rex does too. Or maybe Sparano sucks Rex. Or Rex sucks Sparano's big toe, real slow. LOLOLOLOL ok ok ok I'll stop.

McGinley, love that disco chicken.

Regarding the balls: Tanny is standing on Rex's balls, Rex is standing on Sparano's balls, and they all fall down