Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tebow is so bad it's laughable

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Guy Incognito, thank you for elevating beer to the high status formerly reserved for wine tasters. A full bouquet ... aged in a barrel ..... LOLOLOL!

OK, favorite is Miller in the bottle. Also like Yuengling and Samuel Adams. Heinekin tastes like skunk. Budweiser was bought by Scandinavians or something, and I miss the Clydesdales.

AND for the record --------- Tebow does NOT suck! Freaking stick up for him because he's on your team. The PLAYS developed for Tebow suck because SPARANO sucks, and maybe Rex does too. Or maybe Sparano sucks Rex. Or Rex sucks Sparano's big toe, real slow. LOLOLOLOL ok ok ok I'll stop.

McGinley, love that disco chicken.

Regarding the balls: Tanny is standing on Rex's balls, Rex is standing on Sparano's balls, and they all fall down

Ok sweetie, no more drinks for you tonight

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ubrnostrum View Post
    Saying that beer is highly nutritious is like saying that Pizza is highly nutritious. Milk isn't exactly the best for you either. And posting a link to some blog isn't exactly helping your cause.

Oh yeah, Tebow sucks and is in the wrong position on the wrong team in the wrong league. No one wants to make him sad because he's such a nice boy.
    Ubrnostrum drinks O'Doule's.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Ubrnostrum drinks O'Doule's.
    Nah, sparkling apple cider for me.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ubrnostrum View Post
    Nah, sparkling apple cider for me.
    Nice. Haven't had apple cider in years, and now I want some. Thanks a lot!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    I think we differ in our definitions of "nutritious" which to me means the nutritional content, and there is nutritional value in pizza (though I doubt in Domino's).

I guess you didn't really read the blog, which quoted a book that I read, which I do not have at hand. Sorry, I'm not going to find the book and post it's references, so I'll just leave it at this.
    Take it as you wish..

Here's a little more..
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11093684

And oh yeah, Tebow sucks, and I agree with everything you said on that subject
    I read the blog, I just disagree with what he's saying. I love craft beer, probably drink too much of it, but to say it's highly nutritious is kinda silly. Although you're right that compared to miller lite, a good craft beer is like eating a loaf of bread. you just won't be able to really digest that loaf because you're dehydrated from drinking alcohol.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    >heineken
    >light beer
    >real beer

Pick 1.

:thumbsup:
    Green + White:

Let me apologize for all of the nitwits on this site talking about Bud Light and other sh*t.

REAL MEN drink real beer. There is real beer is the states now, but it certainly isn't Bud Light or Heineken or any of that sh*t.

My two favorites are Guiness and Newcastle. Other than that, I drink a lot of microbrews. I really enjoy Sam Adams Octoberfest right now.

As I'm sure you know, truly good beer does NOT need to be cold. Room Temperature will do.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    TT does NOTHING but destroy the offensive rhythm. It's like there is an NFL rule to the number of plays he has to be in for because he has brought zero on the field. It used to be that D's had to adjust to Tebow, now they sigh with relief when Sparano force feeds him token appearances.

Cutting Tebow would send a message that circus time is over.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    Sorry, I gotta correct you on this one.
    There's a world of difference between craft/micro/home brews and "beer" like coors light and the rest of them.
    The former is highly nutritious, it's basically fermented grain juice, full of vitamins and minerals.
    The latter is bubbly piss water with a little alcohol.
    Here's just one article, but there are many if you do a search.
    http://beerandwhiskeybros.com/2012/0...you-than-milk/

It's true. Beer is responsible for the first farms, invention of the wheel and math, and a host of other things. Watch on Netflix:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    What beer would you suggest?
    Stella

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Seriously, how is this guy in the NFL? I could beat him in a 40 right now and I'm 6 beers deep. He has no identifiable skill set. None. I can't see how there is any justification at this point to run even 1 play a game for him.
    This post is ridiculous. You might say Tebow sucks from his performance as a Bronco, but you couldn't possibly make an assessment of him on the NYJ.

I'm not a Tebow guy but he hasn't had an opportunity to do anything. Moreover, this post following the two plays he was in yesterday is absurd.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post

As I'm sure you know, truly good beer does NOT need to be cold. Room Temperature will do.

Room Temperature??

So you like Beer when it tastes like Piss?

Sorry but ALL BEER(no matter what brand) is drinkable, IMO, *only* if they're COLD(refrigerated), Period.

(oh I forgot.....MaineJet has me on his imaginary ignore list so I can't expect him to even read this post. YOU SUCK, Mainejet! )

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    It's true. Beer is responsible for the first farms, invention of the wheel and math, and a host of other things. Watch on Netflix:
    It's also responsible for some of my best ideas, lol.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Genius View Post
    $20 bucks- Tebow throws a TD vs NE Thanksgiving night, biitches.
    I'll take that bet. I'll also bet you an additional $20 that Laveraneous Coles will NOT = 1000 receptions.