Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Mark Sanchez

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw something yesterdy i have been waiting 3and 1 half yrs to see,and it was awesome. I saw a bad QB make Franchise QB moves and decisions based on what the defense was doing. I also saw some of the same things i have seen over the past 3 and 1 half yrs. On 1 exciting play that resulted in a TD< I saw both.

My Opinion of this QB has not change.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some really insightful and thoughtful comments, nice to see. Half expected to log on today to see a flaming turd where my thread once was.

Hoping against hope that Sanchez uses this to string together some quality starts. I know history and personnel are kind of against that, but I'm a fan and I'm kind of compelled...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Some really insightful and thoughtful comments, nice to see. Half expected to log on today to see a flaming turd where my thread once was.

Hoping against hope that Sanchez uses this to string together some quality starts. I know history and personnel are kind of against that, but I'm a fan and I'm kind of compelled...

Maybe there was a flaming turd but it was polished by the time you got here so it would look shiny?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post

The only flaming turd will be Mark Sanchez. You can't actually believe he's turned the proverbial corner, can you?

What's worse is the whole idea behind this thread. Critics are never allowed to criticize the guy when he deserves it (which is almost always), but you can bet your A$$ there will be a thread stroking Sanchez when he doesn't even have great numbers, just pedestrian numbers.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    The only flaming turd will be Mark Sanchez. You can't actually believe he's turned the proverbial corner, can you?
    No but I think he can be an effective QB for us if we finally stop with this Tim Tebow nonsense. If it wasn't for Stephen Hill dropping an easy catch Sanchez beats the Pats earlier this season.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    No but I think he can be an effective QB for us if we finally stop with this Tim Tebow nonsense. If it wasn't for Stephen Hill dropping an easy catch Sanchez beats the Pats earlier this season.
    You're nuts. Purely 100% nuts. Mark sanchez is as done as you can get. You can stick a fork in him, he's so done.

Everybody with an ounce of common sense knows Mark Sanchez must go. He sucks and he's killing this team.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    You're nuts. Purely 100% nuts. Mark sanchez is as done as you can get. You can stick a fork in him, he's so done.

Everybody with an ounce of common sense knows Mark Sanchez must go. He sucks and he's killing this team.
    Huh? You're one of the more reasonable fans on this site I'm surprised you're this negative on Sanchez after a win.