Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Gronkowski breaks forearm, out for a month.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    As I did last week which didn't stop you from pulling a baldfaced lie about me not showing up right out of your wicked smaht anus

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    You're a freakin' LIAR! It's all there in your posting history so how dumb are you to make a boldfaced lie! You posted early AM of the Seattle game and because the Jets were embarrassed, you stayed in your hole until game day yesterday. You even mostly stayed out of the pfailstrip until AFTER the win!

You're here every day all day, unless it's after a loss when you disappear, just like you did all week last week.

And now that I've called you out with PROOF of your lies, you'll disappear from this thread too. So predictable.
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 11-19-2012 at 04:01 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    Conor Orr @ConorTOrr
    Belichick on keeping Gronk in on special tms: "I don't think there are any quicker ways to lose than getting kick blocked + run back for TD"

No wonder BB hasn't won a Super Bowl in almost 10 years. He's forgotten the rules.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    is it "baldfaced lie" or "boldfaced lie"?

I always thought it was boldfaced lie.
    I think it's barefaced lie.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    I think it's barefaced lie.
    bare assed lie?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    You're a freakin' LIAR! It's all there in your posting history so how dumb are you to make a boldfaced lie! You posted early AM of the Seattle game and because the Jets were embarrassed, you stayed in your hole until game day yesterday. You even mostly stayed out of the pfailstrip until AFTER the win!

You're here every day all day, unless it's after a loss when you disappear, just like you did all week last week.

And now that I've called you out with PROOF of your lies, you'll disappear from this thread too. So predictable.
    DUde.

Listen to yourself.

If someone tole you 25 years ago you'd be punching those words into a 'puter, you'd tell them to lolgfy.

How did you get to this point in your life?

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    DUde.

Listen to yourself.

-
    Sadly, it's called...not having a life.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    You should talk Bucko.

Edit to add...If I ever amass over 23,000 posts on a message board, please hunt me down and kill me. Yup, you have a GREAT life.
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 11-19-2012 at 05:07 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    and if the JETS could, they would.
    The thing is though - I would be pissed and this board + media would be having at rex if he had a lead like that late in the 4th and left the staters in,

I've been watching BB do this for years - they are up by 30 points late and he keeps brady in there and throwing long balls too - If he wants to do it fine, its his choice - but its stupid lets face it, not one other coach in the league would have gronk out there on Sts late in the fourth for a PAT.

BB gets a pass, but rex would have been killed for getting an important starter injured in garbage time.

People say BB is a genius and its hard to argue that, but boy does he ever look stupid sometimes.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    DUde.

Listen to yourself.

If someone tole you 25 years ago you'd be punching those words into a 'puter, you'd tell them to lolgfy.

-
    Right. Who woulda thunk 25 years ago that my Commodore 64 could hook up into something called the interwebz?

Ok...so 35 years ago.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Wait.

The more you post, the less of a life you have???

Phew, guess I'm ok

As to BB's answer to WHY Gronk was still in the game, here it is.

Belichick discussed why Gronkowski was not on the field for the Patriots’ last scoring drive of the game but was part of the protection team while New England attempted its point after touchdown.

“I think in terms of Rob, the end of the game gave us an opportunity to play [Visanthe] Shiancoe, who didn’t play for half the season. He had an opportunity to get some more reps,” said Belichick. “Some guys that had less playing time, it was a good opportunity to get them in there. I didn’t see anything wrong with that.

“At the same time, I can just hear it now, if somebody else was in at wing [on the point after attempt] who wasn’t used to playing for the field goal team, a guy came around the edge and dove in there, somebody, the holder or kicker got torn up, it would have been, ‘Why was he in there? Why wouldn’t you go with the same guys doing it the whole game?’ We can play that game all day. As long as you know what the results are, then you always have the right argument,” he added. “But, like I said, players are prepared to play for 60 minutes. The game is 60 minutes long."

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    "bowled phased lye"

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    "bowled phased lye"
    That's funny.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Schatz is admittedly a Pats fan, but brings up these data points:

In Week 4, John Fox still had Peyton Manning on the field in the fourth quarter with a 28-point lead, and Manning was still throwing from a shotgun set with 5:58 left in the game.

In Week 6, Mike McCarthy still had Aaron Rodgers on the field in the fourth quarter with a 25-point lead, and Rodgers was still throwing from a shotgun set with 5:39 left in the game.

In Week 10, Pete Carroll still had Russell Wilson on the field in the fourth quarter with a 21-point lead. That's smaller than the 28-point lead the Patriots had, but Wilson was still in the game in the last two minutes, in the shotgun and passing the ball on fourth-and-3.

Just yesterday, both Drew Brees and Robert Griffin were still in the game late in the fourth quarter. Brees was still passing the ball with a 28-point lead and six minutes left. Griffin was still passing the ball with a 25-point lead and five minutes left.
    http://deadspin.com/5961892/dear-ins...-broke-his-arm

And again, the Saints beat an even more hapless Colts team into submission on national television 62-7 last year with Brees throwing for TDs up by 41 points.

Facts be damned, only the Pats are disrespecting the game and being unsportsmanlike. All of those other teams are just happy-go-lucky teams trying to win games for their passionate fans and city.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 11-19-2012 at 05:37 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Patsfag Defense Team rolls on led by their very own Johnnie Cockroach, Vinny Welkhead Yastremsky, ESQ

They didn't cheat!!
    Everybody did it!!!!
    They didn't run it up!!!!!
    Everybody does it!!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    This whole line of argument is ridiculous. Its one thing if he was injured on a flea flicker diving in the end zone to go up by 35. But he wasn't. He wasn't playing on Offense, just on specials like he always does.

I'm not going to pretend that I'm heart broken about it - injuries happen and its incumbent on every team to deal with them. It benefits the Jets, and the Jets are fortunate he's out. I'm not going to cheer for injuries or be happy about them, but I'll glady take the benefit if they happen. But, I'm also not going to concoct some karma BS about Gronk getting hurt b/c "what goes around comes around". From everything I've seen, the dude specifically WASN'T playing. I would think that's expressly not running up the score.

This is the pros. You don't want the other team to run up the score? Than ****ing stop them.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    well, explain what he and brady were doing in the game with a 30 point lead?

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Ya. Goodie goodie.

A Patriot got injured.

Another classy Jets fan.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    The Patsfag Defense Team rolls on led by their very own Johnnie Cockroach, Vinny Welkhead Yastremsky, ESQ

They didn't cheat!!
    Everybody did it!!!!
    They didn't run it up!!!!!
    Everybody does it!!!

After the Pats embarras the Jets on Thurs night, how long will you run away and hide?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belichick's own words on the matter today:

"I think you just keep playing. At some point, there is a point [but] then you only have so many players, so somebody has to play. I think you have to be careful when you are trying to run a team to go up to one guy and say, 'Michael, we're going to leave you in the game because we don't really care about you, but Glenn, we're going to take you out because you're really important.' I don't think that's really a good way to approach a team. I've never done that. I don't think that would be a very successful approach to it."

Belichick expounded upon his thoughts on managing those situations, before adding, "Football players play football. You tell me which guys are going to get hurt and I'll get them out of there."
    http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...l-players-play

What a dumbass coach!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Belichick's own words on the matter today:

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...l-players-play

What a dumbass coach!
    LOL, pats fans will defend their heroes even if they were caught cheating with video cameras, the evidence was destroyed by the NFL, lost draft picks and were heavily fined...

Oh wait...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    After the Pats embarras the Jets on Thurs night, how long will you run away and hide?
    This sounds familiar.....Keep your fingers crossed that it happens THIS time...