Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Gronkowski breaks forearm, out for a month.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now we can run up the score on them.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    No, I'm just saying it's funny this is the top discussion on this forum despite the win. No one is talking about the Jets' performance.

Anyway, the Pats scored 59 points today. As much as it hurts to lose Gronk, I'll give them a fighting chance to win on thursday.
    C'mon dude. The Jets are playing the Patriots this week. There are a thousand threads on the Jets current state of affairs as well as Jets/Rams (mainly the game threads). You don't find it high irony for you to be on a Jets board complaining that the Jets are talking about the Patriots?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

can we cover Gronk with a busted arm?

nope. good thing hes out Bart scott got caught from behind by a TE today so no way he can be covered from the front. Get well Gronk...next week

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    He's cheering the timing of it, if not the injury itself. Same diff.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    No one cares, bud. I know you're trying to stir the pot with the constant snide remarks, but it's old.
    Not really. It's officially "Pats-Jets" week again. Makes sense to re-focus. But there's hardly any excitement about a win that is hard to come by in these parts. Very telling. More joy is coming from an injury to a major player on a rival.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why was Gronkowski in the game?

Why was Brady in the game?

Umm, because it's FOOTBALL.

Guess it's time for the next guy in line to step up.

Gronk will miss 4-6 weeks but be ready for playoffs. It's a TEAM sport and about the only player that could possibly derail the Pats playoff hopes would be Brady going down.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's why Rex is a genius. When the Jets score their 59th point this year, they're going to sit the starters.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    That's why Rex is a genius. When the Jets score their 59th point this year, they're going to sit the starters.
    That usually takes 2-3 games.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not really. It's officially "Pats-Jets" week again. Makes sense to re-focus. But there's hardly any excitement about a win that is hard to come by in these parts. Very telling. More joy is coming from an injury to a major player on a rival.
    It was breaking news and people posted it. If you were not acting like such a vagina most people would have moved on by now.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    That usually takes 2-3 games.
    Right over your head.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    And you further make my point by adding in an unneeded snide remark/insult about our team. Quit while you're ahead, because you're just making yourself look like more of a jerk.

Now, I've got a fabulous Cajun chicken I must finish coming so with that, I'm finished with this conversation. Cheers.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    **** it's been over a month........ The colts!
    Oh, THOSE scrub Colts, were the last team the Jets were able to beat in over a month, ey?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    And you further make my point by adding in an unneeded snide remark/insult about our team. Quit while you're ahead, because you're just making yourself look like more of a jerk.

Now, I've got a fabulous Cajun chicken I must finish coming so with that, I'm finished with this conversation. Cheers.
    Shut up, fag.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoFanMe View Post
    I hope it happened in the 4th quarter while Bellicheat was running up the score.
    It did, that's why he's an over-rated coach. Without Brady he's nothing.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    It was breaking news and people posted it. If you were not acting like such a vagina most people would have moved on by now.
    Nobody's moving on, this is going to be great fodder for discussions of how the Jets will win this week, don't kid yourself. The OP's title alone has an agenda against Belichick.

But anyway, just funny that Sanchez has a solid game, the Jets win convincingly, and no one is talking about it. Multiple threads about the Gronk injury which is more important to the future of the Jets.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFY troll

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post

Gronk will miss 4-6 weeks but be ready for playoffs. It's a TEAM sport and about the only player that could possibly derail the Pats playoff hopes would be Brady going down.
    He's dreaming if he thinks he's going to be back in 4 weeks.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Pats just wanted to level the playing field for Thursday night.
    I don't want to Hear Pats fans talking about injuries, Jets lost their best defensive player & their best offensive player.
    I have zero sympathy
    Nada

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody's moving on, this is going to be great fodder for discussions of how the Jets will win this week, don't kid yourself. The OP's title alone has an agenda against Belichick.

But anyway, just funny that Sanchez has a solid game, the Jets win convincingly, and no one is talking about it. Multiple threads about the Gronk injury which is more important to the future of the Jets.
    eat.
    a.
    dick.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    This is the second thread that you've called for class on an Internet forum where you come to stir the pot and talk trash to rival fans.

If you want class, this probably isn't the place to call for it.

I don't care about Gronk outside of football...and within the confines of football, I couldn't be more thrilled that he may not be on the field this Thursday when my team plays his.
    +1

WTF are you doing posting on a REGULAR basis on a Jets site in the first place? I hope it's to teach us some true message board "class"

Now go back to Pats.com and teach them some class regarding the celebration posts over the Revis and Holmes injuries.

Sent from my LG-P999