Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Gronkowski breaks forearm, out for a month.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    +1. What a loser.
    That would be biggest loser of life.

All Pro
    e

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Esus!!
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    e

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Keep repeating it. It's all you got. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Nice to see you btw. Enjoy your self banishment that will start on Friday AM.
    Eat
    A
    Dick

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    The spelling here is just turble.

All Pro
    The kids are sleeping in the next room

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    The spelling here is just turble.
    You started the your/you're war. It's all on you. Maybe that's technically grammar and not spelling, but I blame you either way.

The kids are sleeping in the next room
    Hopefully you didn't make them Jets fans.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Wut?! Did I really need to add one of these ???
    Geez, now I know you're a butt head.

All Pro
    Hopefully you didn't make them Jets fans.
    I was only kidding about them sleeping. They're 14 and 15. You can't make someone a Jet fan. It's a character flaw. Beats the alternative though. One of them is, the other is a Raiders fan. Yeah go figure. At least he can't bust our balls about it. I just call him traitor.

I was only kidding about them sleeping. They're 14 and 15. You can't make someone a Jet fan. It's a character flaw. Beats the alternative though. One of them is, the other is a Raiders fan. Yeah go figure. At least he can't bust our balls about it. I just call him traitor.
    Haha I know (to the former). Boy that's brutal. You have to feel guilty for the Jets fan's entire life and watch the other go to the dark side and, god forbid the raiders win a superbowl,... well

Rookie
    Ponder this:

In Week 4, John Fox still had Peyton Manning on the field in the fourth quarter with a 28-point lead, and Manning was still throwing from a shotgun set with 5:58 left in the game.

In Week 6, Mike McCarthy still had Aaron Rodgers on the field in the fourth quarter with a 25-point lead, and Rodgers was still throwing from a shotgun set with 5:39 left in the game.

In Week 10, Pete Carroll still had Russell Wilson on the field in the fourth quarter with a 21-point lead. That's smaller than the 28-point lead the Patriots had, but Wilson was still in the game in the last two minutes, in the shotgun and passing the ball on fourth-and-3.

Just yesterday, both Drew Brees and Robert Griffin were still in the game late in the fourth quarter. Brees was still passing the ball with a 28-point lead and six minutes left. Griffin was still passing the ball with a 25-point lead and five minutes left.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Ponder this:

In Week 4, John Fox still had Peyton Manning on the field in the fourth quarter with a 28-point lead, and Manning was still throwing from a shotgun set with 5:58 left in the game.

In Week 6, Mike McCarthy still had Aaron Rodgers on the field in the fourth quarter with a 25-point lead, and Rodgers was still throwing from a shotgun set with 5:39 left in the game.

In Week 10, Pete Carroll still had Russell Wilson on the field in the fourth quarter with a 21-point lead. That's smaller than the 28-point lead the Patriots had, but Wilson was still in the game in the last two minutes, in the shotgun and passing the ball on fourth-and-3.

Just yesterday, both Drew Brees and Robert Griffin were still in the game late in the fourth quarter. Brees was still passing the ball with a 28-point lead and six minutes left. Griffin was still passing the ball with a 25-point lead and five minutes left.
    1. They were in on actual plays, not special teams. There's a difference between using your All-Pro Tight End or QB on an actual play and on an extra point. Vladimir Suckasse and Doug Jolley could block on special teams.

2. Most of those throws came on 3rd down while they were trying to run the clock out. You can't run the ball every play with 5:39 left in the game you have to eventually try to throw for a 1st down.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    1. They were in on actual plays, not special teams. There's a difference between using your All-Pro Tight End or QB on an actual play and on an extra point. Vladimir Suckasse and Doug Jolley could block on special teams.

2. Most of those throws came on 3rd down while they were trying to run the clock out. You can't run the ball every play with 5:39 left in the game you have to eventually try to throw for a 1st down.
    The point was the complaint that Brady was still in during similar late game situations. And if you're up by 21+ points with 5 minutes left you can certainly run the ball on 3rd down and punt. That would be the "respectful" way to play the game. Oh wait, that sounds really stupid? No ****.

This ain't tee-ball. And no, coaches aren't going to get upset with Belichick in NFL coaching circles. And no, no team is going to take extra cheap shots because they felt so "disrespected." Haters are simply gonna hate. You're living in a fantasy land if you think any of this matters and anyone except very jealous Jets fans and similar types give a ****.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 11-19-2012 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    The Patsfag Defense Team rolls on led by their very own Johnnie Cockroach, Vinny Welkhead Yastremsky, ESQ

They didn't cheat!!
    Everybody did it!!!!
    They didn't run it up!!!!!
    Everybody does it!!!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Defending Belichick for getting his All-Pro TE injured during an extra pt attempt while up by 30 pts is the height of stupidity.

What if Darrelle Revis got a season-ending injury b/c Rex used him as a punt returner while the Jets were up 3 Td's? The media would be ripping Rex a new poopchute. ESPN would have to create a new channel to dumping on Rex Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    The point was the complaint that Brady was still in during similar late game situations. And if you're up by 21+ points with 5 minutes left you can certainly run the ball on 3rd down and punt. That would be the "respectful" way to play the game.
    What does Bill Belichick know about respect? He's the most disrespectful and arrogant head coach in the sport by far.

Having Brady throw in actual offensive plays late in a blowout is at least semi-understandable. Using an All-Pro Tight End on Special Teams period let alone extra points after scoring 55+ is either arrogance or negligence.

Rookie
    Gronk is the end blocker on extra points. Do you place a sub player in there and risk injury to your kicker?

Gronk didn't say, don't play me I might get a boo boo. He went out and played his position on extra points.

Like BB said , If you know the outcome of all your coaching moves, it's easy.

The armchair coaches here all have 20/20 hindsight. Amazing !

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Gronk is the end blocker on extra points. Do you place a sub player in there and risk injury to your kicker?
    Give me a break. Any halfway capable blocker could end block on extra points.