Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Gronkowski breaks forearm, out for a month.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Nobody's moving on, this is going to be great fodder for discussions of how the Jets will win this week, don't kid yourself. The OP's title alone has an agenda against Belichick.

But anyway, just funny that Sanchez has a solid game, the Jets win convincingly, and no one is talking about it. Multiple threads about the Gronk injury which is more important to the future of the Jets.
    So you are not the least bit pissed that your coach leaves your best offensive weapon (aside from Brady) on the field while trying to score meaningless points to run up the score? This topic had been debated numerous times around here about Belli running up the score, most people thought that someone would take a run at Brady's knees.

If I was you I would be more pissed at my head coach than I am of some other teams message board.

I've read this board enough to believe that every single player on the Pats outside of Brady is a total scrub, he makes all of them play well and it doesn't matter. So why are we up to 3 pages? Gronk is a scrub. Pats will just slide someone else in.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    So you are not the least bit pissed that your coach leaves your best offensive weapon (aside from Brady) on the field while trying to score meaningless points to run up the score? This topic had been debated numerous times around here about Belli running up the score, most people thought that someone would take a run at Brady's knees.

If I was you I would be more pissed at my head coach than I am of some other teams message board.
    Exactly, and why is a potential Hall of Fame Tight End (if he keeps up this pace) playing on Extra Points anyway?

No, in fact everyone around here says the team is all Brady, and nothing else. So losing Gronk is no big deal.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Oh, THOSE scrub Colts, were the last team the Jets were able to beat in over a month, ey?
    Yes. I think so

Hall Of Fame
    No, in fact everyone around here says the team is all Brady, and nothing else. So losing Gronk is no big deal.
    So quit your b*tching and get back to your Pats message boards with the rest of your fans.

Hall Of Fame
    Always beware of idiots that speak in absolutes.

Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    Always beware of idiots that speak in absolutes.
    Just saying, there are some who say the Pats are "all Brady" and yet there are 86 posts divided among 2 threads at the top of the board discussing the loss of a Pats player not named Brady. So maybe he's kind of important and talented and relevant to the upcoming Thanksgiving game.

Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post
    +1

WTF are you doing posting on a REGULAR basis on a Jets site in the first place? I hope it's to teach us some true message board "class"

Now go back to Pats.com and teach them some class regarding the celebration posts over the Revis and Holmes injuries.

Sent from my LG-P999
    Really? Link??

I've linked the Patsfan's thread and I admit to not having read the whole thing, but here's just a few posts from the first couple of pages. There may be a few jerks that smile at misfortune, but show me the celebration posts.

Quote Originally Posted by PATRIOTSFANINPA View Post
    Best Cornerback in a decade....

I wish that the report is false and Revis gets back on the field A.S.A.P.

That much Talent is too sad to see wasted on an IR list
    Quote Originally Posted by ausbacker View Post
    You may be happy putting yourself on the level of those who celebrated Brady's injury, but I am not.

Well wishes to Revis for his recovery. The NFL needs it stars out there week in week out.
    Quote Originally Posted by NJPatsfan26 View Post
    Well put. Revis is a great player and hope he gets better soon.
    I see no such sentiment here about Gronk. But it's Pats fans who are classless, right?

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...son-page2.html

Loser patriot fans with all the time in the world to loiter jets message boards didn't get a thrill up their leg when Revis went down for the season, nope not them scumbags.

Karma! It's a biatch.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Really? Link??

I've linked the Patsfan's thread and I admit to not having read the whole thing, but here's just a few posts from the first couple of pages. There may be a few jerks that smile at misfortune, but show me the celebration posts.

I see no such sentiment here about Gronk. But it's Pats fans who are classless, right?

So you hand picked the positive posts on there and hand picked the negative posts on here. Well done TX.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    So you hand picked the positive posts on there and hand picked the negative posts on here. Well done TX.
    There are no positive posts here. That's the point.

Hall Of Fame
    Just saying, there are some who say the Pats are "all Brady" and yet there are 86 posts divided among 2 threads at the top of the board discussing the loss of a Pats player not named Brady. So maybe he's kind of important and talented and relevant to the upcoming Thanksgiving game.
    Yes. He is. Glad he won't be playing.

Kinda like you're probably not all broken up about us not having Revis.

Hall Of Fame
    Really? Link??

You are so full of s**t. It took me all of 3 seconds to find these posts.

RxJock1120
    I am not wishing injury upon Revis, the injury already happened! I am just saying I would not be too upset if the Jets lost their best player for the year! Since they were so thrilled when we lost ours.

And while we are on wishing injuries upon people, I most certainly wish a litany of injuries upon Bernard Pollard in tonight's game!!!

TheBeers
    Jets fearing a torn ACL.. the only thing I can say is... I hope he also gets eye herpes.

It's not like he got hurt on a skill play. He got hurt on a routine play, pulling him so he doesn't get hurt on a PAT is just stupid. He was a part of basic special teams. It's football, guys get hurt and the Pats will move on and never make excuses or even talk about it.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 11-18-2012 at 11:01 PM.

There are.. especially in the other Gronk thread. However notice on the Pats board there are no Jets fans stirring **** on the front page? You guys changed the nature of the conversation in both threads on page one. I don't know why I'm explaining this as you already know. There are a ton of "Haha! F Revis!" pure delight posts in that thread. More than there are clearly negative to Gronk in this thread.

Edit: Though this did happen.

Agree, for the player. With regards to Jets fans though, different story. Considering how often they openly root for someone to end Brady's career with some cheap shot or celebrate any time one of the Patriots gets injured, this is all karma for them. Check out JI or GG sometime and just look at the stuff that those morons spew every day. Personally I'm enjoying the fact that this news is very likely ruining the season for RayRay and SG3. Those guys are 2 of the biggest pathetic d-bags you'll ever find.
    Last edited by Carlton; 11-18-2012 at 11:03 PM.

You are so full of s**t. It took me all of 3 seconds to find these posts.

RxJock1120
    I am not wishing injury upon Revis, the injury already happened! I am just saying I would not be too upset if the Jets lost their best player for the year! Since they were so thrilled when we lost ours.

And while we are on wishing injuries upon people, I most certainly wish a litany of injuries upon Bernard Pollard in tonight's game!!!

TheBeers
    Jets fearing a torn ACL.. the only thing I can say is... I hope he also gets eye herpes.
    Whoopie. You found one post who said he didn't wish injury to Revis, then went on to make an ass of himself and was later admonished by several posters. And one bad attempt at humor. Yeah, sure showed me.

Not ripping Gronk, who I think is headed for Canton. Ripping on Bellichick and the rest of the overrated coaching staff who continues to leave in the first team in meaningless games and garbage time (Wes Welker anyone?).

Hall Of Fame
    Whoopie. You found one post who said he didn't wish injury to Revis, then went on to make an ass of himself and was later admonished by several posters. And one bad attempt at humor. Yeah, sure showed me.
    You were the one who came here and tried to make it like the Pats fans were so classy, all I did was show that it took all of 3 seconds to find multiple posts to contradict your point.

Maybe us Jet fans should hold a telethon for that neanderthal block head and his broken arm, would that make you feel better??

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    There are.. especially in the other Gronk thread. However notice on the Pats board there are no Jets fans stirring **** on the front page? You guys changed the nature of the conversation in both threads on page one. I don't know why I'm explaining this as you already know. There are a ton of "Haha! F Revis!" pure delight posts in that thread. More than there are clearly negative to Gronk in this thread.

Edit: Though this did happen.

Agree, for the player. With regards to Jets fans though, different story. Considering how often they openly root for someone to end Brady's career with some cheap shot or celebrate any time one of the Patriots gets injured, this is all karma for them. Check out JI or GG sometime and just look at the stuff that those morons spew every day. Personally I'm enjoying the fact that this news is very likely ruining the season for RayRay and SG3. Those guys are 2 of the biggest pathetic d-bags you'll ever find.
    The bolded part is just not true. Read the thread. I just did and it's just not there. Sure there's some Jets hate going on, but MANY saying hey wish Revis a speedy recovery and are sorry to hear of the injury. Don't see a word of that here. Not that I expect any different.