Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 363

Thread: Gronkowski breaks forearm, out for a month.

  1. #1

    Running up the score has issues at times - Gronk Hurt


  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    3,996
    Possible fracture. I won't be too upset if he didn't play.

  3. #3
    As a human being, I put my fandom bias aside and hope that he's ok.

  4. #4
    It's be huge for the Jets if he's out. Especially with Hernandez also out. That said, he's been hurt all year. Guy's a beast who often plays through injury.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    As a human being, I put my fandom bias aside and hope that he's ok.
    Kudo's.


    Dem's classy jimmies. Not rustled in the least doe.







  6. #6
    I never cheer for injuries just talking about the news of the team we are playing next week https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/270345670697824256

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Kudo's.


    Dem's classy jimmies. Not rustled in the least doe.






    I don't always rustle jimmies. But, when I do, I make sure it's not about a guy getting hurt.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    It's be huge for the Jets if he's out. Especially with Hernandez also out. That said, he's been hurt all year. Guy's a beast who often plays through injury.
    He's questionable every week and gives me at least 27 points in FF.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    He's questionable every week and gives me at least 27 points in FF.
    lol...good pick there Dimi.

  10. #10

    Gronkowski breaks forearm, out for a month.

    Erik Frenz ‏@ErikFrenz
    RT @tomecurran: Rob Gronkowski has a broken forearm according to a source. #PatriotsTalk

  11. #11
    73 points is the record
    They weren't going to get it
    I just don't understand running up the score with 4 minutes left.bad thing always happen, karma maybe?
    Never want to see anybody hurt, but that's what happens when greed takes over
    F the pats always and forever

  12. #12
    I hope it happened in the 4th quarter while Bellicheat was running up the score.

  13. #13
    That feel when you remember you have Gronk in fantasy.

    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,627
    Pats run up the score

    Gronk breaks arm

    Karma

  15. #15
    They are still 3 TEs deep with or without. If Wes goes down then I'll get excited.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ozu View Post
    Possible fracture. I won't be too upset if he didn't play.
    They're saying it's broken.

    Hernandez is doubtful, too.

  17. #17
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    706
    Pats just wanted to level the playing field for Thursday night.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,627
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoFanMe View Post
    I hope it happened in the 4th quarter while Bellicheat was running up the score.
    Happened in garbage time....left game late in 4th quarter

  19. #19
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    706
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    They are still 3 TEs deep with or without. If Wes goes down then I'll get excited.
    They have Wes II in Edelman.

    No Gronk II however. Fells was inactive today. Hernandez also was inactive. They are down to Shiancoe and Whosyourmama at TE unless Hernandez and Fells are healthy Thursday.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoFanMe View Post
    I hope it happened in the 4th quarter while Bellicheat was running up the score.
    Ya. Goodie goodie.

    A Patriot got injured.

    Another classy Jets fan.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us