Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Gronkowski breaks forearm, out for a month.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    There are no positive posts here. That's the point.
    You dumb ****, you were the fifth post in this thread and never let it get off the ground. Your trolling is what caused the very thing you're complaining about.

Gtfo

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ya. Goodie goodie.

A Patriot got injured.

Another classy Jets fan.
    LOL

Is his life in jeopardy or something?

If not, then I'm glad he got hurt. Just as I was glad Brady got his knee busted a few years back.

Does that make me a dick?

I don't know, and I really don't care.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoFanMe View Post
    Not ripping Gronk, who I think is headed for Canton. Ripping on Bellichick and the rest of the overrated coaching staff who continues to leave in the first team in meaningless games and garbage time (Wes Welker anyone?).
    He was already pulled from the game at that point, but he's part of the PAT team. No subs on that group isn't unusual. Accidents happen.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's funny that Jets fans hate BB for not sitting starters in a blowout game and yet would would blow Rex and the team for having the "swagger" to beat on another team well after it was over. Rex would be "the man," bringing an "attitude" and make "statements" to the rest of league that the fans would be loving.

So you crap on the team and coach that actually has the horses to do it and then make fun of injuries that occur on simple plays.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

Is his life in jeopardy or something?

If not, then I'm glad he got hurt. Just as I was glad Brady got his knee busted a few years back.

Does that make me a dick?

I don't know, and I really don't care.
    No. I'm sure whether or not you're a dick was determined years ago.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    The bolded part is just not true. Read the thread. I just did and it's just not there. Sure there's some Jets hate going on, but MANY saying hey wish Revis a speedy recovery and are sorry to hear of the injury. Don't see a word of that here. Not that I expect any different.
    Dude, give it up. No one gives a **** about your righteous indignation. Gronk is a millionaire, bangs hot broads left and right, and plays for one of the most successful pro sports teams of all time. He sustained an injury that is neither career nor life threatening, and he'll be back in like 4 weeks. Big ****ing deal.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe us Jet fans should hold a telethon for that neanderthal block head and his broken arm, would that make you feel better??
    Jet's wish that had a neanderthal block head.

Oh wait, I forgot, they do !!

Sanchez.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bolded part is just not true. Read the thread. I just did and it's just not there. Sure there's some Jets hate going on, but MANY saying hey wish Revis a speedy recovery and are sorry to hear of the injury. Don't see a word of that here. Not that I expect any different.
    You are comparing a thread of the Jets losing their best player possibly ever in career threatening fashion to a thread about Gronk being out 4 weeks. Every fanbase has their *******s, but I don't see many Jets fans celebrating his injury. If they are they are idiots. Just like the Patriots fans saying the same on that board.. several cheering. You also completely ignored the trolls on this board changing the whole discourse of the conversation page one. That wouldn't be allowed on a Pats board would it? That said I wouldn't really know since I'd never spend my time antagonizing an opposing fan base. Hand selecting the idiots of any message board is an easy and cheap trick.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Here are some more:
    Sciz
    This is the only thing salvaging today. And yes, that game was so bad that I'm perfectly willing to use a player's injury to make myself feel better.

BadMoFo
    Why be so diplomatic about these things? No other team and fan base sympathizes for us.

If it weakens our opponents and gives us a better chance to win, I'm all for it. sucks that the dude will be out all year, but he's a multi-millionaire with the best doctors caring for him. I'm sure he'll be just fine.

I'm not celebrating, but I'm definitely not crying over it.

Ill give you that, I'm not shedding tears.

I'd rather hear that it was Ladainian Tomlinson who blew out a knee, even though he is retired.

Palm Beach Pats Fan
    If I went with active guys, I guess my first preference would be Bart Scott or Cromartie.

Revis is just good, and not really adhering to the mold of a bragging loudmouth idiot piece of whiny Jets trash.

Do I need to go on??

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's funny that Jets fans would crap on BB for not sitting starters in a blowout game and yet would would blow Rex and the team for having the "swagger" to beat on another team well after it was over. Rex would be "the man," bringing an "attitude" and make "statements" to the rest of league that the fans would be loving.

So you crap on the team and coach that actually has the horses to do it and then make fun of injuries that occur on simple plays as if the issues suddenly changed.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was already pulled from the game at that point, but he's part of the PAT team. No subs on that group isn't unusual. Accidents happen.
    The game was long over prior to that last drive and he was still in. Why is he on the PAT team? Gostowski can make 99 out of 100 of those, what value does a HOF TE provide?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Dude, give it up. No one gives a **** about your righteous indignation. Gronk is a millionaire, bangs hot broads left and right, and plays for one of the most successful pro sports teams of all time. He sustained an injury that is neither career nor life threatening, and he'll be back in like 4 weeks. Big ****ing deal.
    +1

Cry me a f*cking river

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    It's funny that Jets fans hate BB for not sitting starters in a blowout game and yet would would blow Rex and the team for having the "swagger" to beat on another team well after it was over. Rex would be "the man," bringing an "attitude" and make "statements" to the rest of league that the fans would be loving.

So you crap on the team and coach that actually has the horses to do it and then make fun of injuries that occur on simple plays.
    It's funny that Jets fans would crap on BB for not sitting starters in a blowout game and yet would would blow Rex and the team for having the "swagger" to beat on another team well after it was over. Rex would be "the man, bringing an "attitude" and make "statements" to the rest of league that the fans would be loving.

So you crap on the team and coach that actually has the horses to do it and then make fun of injuries that occur on simple plays as if the issues suddenly changed.
    When you just make a bunch of **** up it's not worth posting twice.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's funny that Jets fans would crap on BB for not sitting starters in a blowout game and yet would would blow Rex and the team for having the "swagger" to beat on another team well after it was over. Rex would be "the man," bringing an "attitude" and make "statements" to the rest of league that the fans would be loving.

Sources for this statement?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    All truth.

Goodnight.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patriots will have Hernandez back for Thursday's game.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Why was Gronkowski in the game?

Why was Brady in the game?

Umm, because it's FOOTBALL.

Guess it's time for the next guy in line to step up.

Gronk will miss 4-6 weeks but be ready for playoffs. It's a TEAM sport and about the only player that could possibly derail the Pats playoff hopes would be Brady going down.
    LMAO

I love Pastryhomerville

We are only missing Robhomer90210 to defend the Pats for putting in their stud TE on the XP block team with a 34 pt lead after running up the score...

Pats and Belichick never do anything wrong...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    LMAO

I love Pastryhomerville

We are only missing Robhomer90210 to defend the Pats for putting in their stud TE on the XP block team with a 34 pt lead after running up the score...

Pats and Belichick never do anything wrong...
    I bet we dont hear a peep from the media about it, it will be "it was just an unfortunate incident". Meanwhile if that was a Jet who got hurt in the same situation there would be breaking news on ESPN that Rex f****d up.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because of fans like you...

EAD

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    I bet we dont hear a peep from the media about it, it will be "it was just an unfortunate incident". Meanwhile if that was a Jet who got hurt in the same situation there would be breaking news on ESPN that Rex f****d up.

I only hope the fact Belichick was running up the score will be a theme on ESPN this week.