Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Gronkowski breaks forearm, out for a month.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Pats are VERY mortal in losing Gronk and a less than 100% Hernandez playing this Thursday. The defense just got a HUGE boost in not having to gameplan for #87 and the Jets Offense has to play better than it did the last time they played the Pats.

I don't think they'll win Thursday, but I'll be screaming my head off to root for them to do so. But, if they upset, there's a slim chance this team gets the confidence necessary to make a surreal run

I'm patiently hopeful

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just goes onshore you how pathetic and insecure the patriot fan scum are, there is an entire thread at patsfans.com crying about what jets fans think of he Gronk injury when there isn't a single post from any Jets fan on the the board.

Why are these douchebag pats fans damn worried about what jets fans think and are so quick to cry about class?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

Because next to Brady, Gronk is probably the next guy they can't lose with it having a big impact on their offense. But you keep spinning it otherwise!
    Not spinning anything, just taking your words that the team is "all Brady" and he makes everyone better. But apparently there's the "next guy" and it's Gronk.

He's a huge loss, no Pats fan is denying that. But they are only built around one guy, and he's still playing come Thursday, as you well know.

Jets Insider VIP
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think he'll be fine. Here he is after the game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mAXFtEVDd8

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Well, he is important and talented, I'm especially annoyed to lose him, and the Pats can't be called out for running up the score when their defense is capable of giving up a touchdown in an instant 80-yrd pass play.

If anything, Belichick has every need to run up the score only to ensure his defense doesn't screw it up. And as an NFL head coach whose job is to win NFL football games, he's right to do so. Do you disagree?
    When you build up a reputation for cheating and running up the score and you use your "A" level players in garbage time and they get hurt, then shut up. That's all we're saying, if you ask for it and get it then deal with it.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    F Gronk and F Brady!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    As a human being, I put my fandom bias aside and hope that he's ok.
    Horse$hit. It is their arrogant prick of a coach that caused this. Bellicheat decided it was more important to beat the Colts by 30 instead of 20 that caused this. "F" him and that cheating fraud of a franchise! If, and only IF, the angry Jets show up on Thanksgiving....the Cheatriots are going down.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadFan View Post
    Horse$hit. It is their arrogant prick of a coach that caused this. Bellicheat decided it was more important to beat the Colts by 30 instead of 20 that caused this. "F" him and that cheating fraud of a franchise! If, and only IF, the angry Jets show up on Thanksgiving....the Cheatriots are going down.
    When a player gets injured, the game ceases to be top priority.

Sorry if you can't put a person's well-being above the game.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadFan View Post
    I wouldn't trust the Pats defense holding a 20 point lead against an Andrew Luck-led offense, would you? Of course not, you'd want them to score enough times to put them out of their misery and remove all doubt of a crazy comeback. That's what Belichick tries to do. Most head coaches don't, they screw it up. Belichick rarely screws it up.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 11-19-2012 at 02:33 AM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait until Edelman and Welker combine for 15/150 and Shiancoe catches a TD.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 11-19-2012 at 02:55 AM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gronk is very important for Brady, he searches him all the time. I'm not happy about his injury, but about the fact he won't play at thanksgiving.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Few people are harder on us than I am. I expect Sanchez to make plays in the passing game. And with no Gronk or Hernandez there is no excuse for the D. Double Welker. Cro on Lloyd.

The pressure is on the Jets in this one.
    If the Jets do that Brady will kill us with Edelman and Woodhead.
    And dont froget about Ridley and Vereen. They have enough weapons on offense and Brady could probably even make me look like a pro bowler.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Because next to Brady, Gronk is probably the next guy they can't lose with it having a big impact on their offense. But you keep spinning it otherwise!
    Maybe Brady and Welker will both be sick, just think of how that will improve the jets chances.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just goes onshore you how pathetic and insecure the patriot fan scum are, there is an entire thread at patsfans.com crying about what jets fans think of he Gronk injury when there isn't a single post from any Jets fan on the the board.

Why are these douchebag pats fans damn worried about what jets fans think and are so quick to cry about class?
    I am not worried about what jet fans think regarding the injury, I wanto hear how they believe the jets will exploit it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post
    Loser patriot fans with all the time in the world to loiter jets message boards didn't get a thrill up their leg when Revis went down for the season, nope not them scumbags.

Karma! It's a biatch.
    I did not think the jets would compete for the AFC east with or without Revis.
    I certainly was not happy that the guy got a possible career ending injury. Gronk's injury is just a break and not career impacting. go ahead- jets fans can dance a jig about the injury.

It is a team game, If the pats dont win, it will hurt thier chances at a bye, but they will still win the division.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    All this means is that Hernandez will now play. He's nowhere near as good as Gronkowski, but still will be a problem for our defense.

If we can win this game, we're back in the hunt. If we lose, season's over. This team won't go 5-0 in December. They're far too inconsistent. We need this game to afford a loss in December.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    I did not think the jets would compete for the AFC east with or without Revis.
    I certainly was not happy that the guy got a possible career ending injury. Gronk's injury is just a break and not career impacting. go ahead- jets fans can dance a jig about the injury.

It is a team game, If the pats dont win, it will hurt thier chances at a bye, but they will still win the division.
    I agree, all this means is now hernandez will have to play, which probably shows the pats were smart to keep him out the past 2 weeks as clearly they didnt need him to win.

In no way am I "happy" gronk got hurt (especially considering what a likable player he is) but I would be furious as a pats fan that he was still in the game at that point. The saints had brees out in a closer game then what the pats were doing for this exact reason. Not sure why BB does things like this

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Gronk needs surgery

Don't mean I'll will to the guy, but this definitely is good news for us