Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Gronkowski breaks forearm, out for a month.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    All truth.

Goodnight.
    Holy $hit, it's about time. Made an a$$ of yourself in the process.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't worry ESPN the Pats trainers will just give Gronk some HGH and steroids.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update on my fabulous Cajun chicken dinner.

Absolutely delicious meal. I season it with garlic powder, a Cajun powder, and this Citrus seasoning I tried recently. I let it cook in a juice of salted and seasoned water on the stove for about an hour and 20 minutes.

Amazingly tender and juicy. Has a classic Cajun kick, but not too hot.

BAM!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Gronk. Maybe no Hernandez.

Jets should win.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Just saying, there are some who say the Pats are "all Brady" and yet there are 86 posts divided among 2 threads at the top of the board discussing the loss of a Pats player not named Brady. So maybe he's kind of important and talented and relevant to the upcoming Thanksgiving game.
    So given that he's important and talented, you must be especially annoyed that he was lost for 4-6 weeks while his HC was running up the score, no? I assume that's why you came to this thread?

Don't worry, you can be honest here about everything you think is wrong with the pats. That must be why you come here, and not to that patsfan circle jerk, right? Criticize anything you like about the pats, let it out - we'll back you up!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

I only hope the fact Belichick was running up the score will be a theme on ESPN this week.
    The Pats ran the ball over and over when they were up 21 points and put in Mallett. What else do you want them to do? Kneel?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Don't worry ESPN the Pats trainers will just give Gronk some HGH and steroids.
    I wish!

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

Jets should win.
    Should? Really? Use that term carefully. Pats were -7 on the road but now it's been taken off the Vegas board with the Gronk news.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 11-18-2012 at 11:50 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets should win.
    I don't know. Pats are really playing well right now. They're rightfully the favorites to win this game Gronk or not. When is the last time the Jets put 2 good performances in a row together? All was not solved today.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should? Really? Use that term carefully. Pats were -7 on the road but now it's been taken off the Vegas board with the Gronk news.
    Few people are harder on us than I am. I expect Sanchez to make plays in the passing game. And with no Gronk or Hernandez there is no excuse for the D. Double Welker. Cro on Lloyd.

The pressure is on the Jets in this one.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Few people are harder on us than I am. I expect Sanchez to make plays in the passing game. And with no Gronk or Hernandez there is no excuse for the D. Double Welker. Cro on Lloyd.

Belichick already knows this. You and I both know they are working around the clock to creative offensive sets without them that will results in points against a defense they know extremely well.

And again, if it's "all Brady" why is losing a skill position player or two even a problem?
    Last edited by ASG0531; 11-19-2012 at 12:31 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    So Hernandez is not going to play this Thursday either?

That would be huge as well.....

Mainly 'cause our so-called "D" will have ZERO excuses now.

I just hope Mark can channel that game we had up in foxboro again.....

If we can't beat a depleted Pats team that has the worst Pass D in the league, then we might as well back up the truck....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

This could turn out to be a replay of the Game up in Foxboro.

Hopefully, THIS TIME the Jets "D" comes up with a stop *or* the Jets O is up by two scores late to make that moot....

WE NEED THIS GAME if there is any shot in hell of getting back into the playoffs.....yes, I said it. PLAYOFFS.....Got something to say, Jim Mora Sr.?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    As a human being, I put my fandom bias aside and hope that he's ok.
    He is OK the guy is a Millionaire with a broken. I'm sure he will be just fine. As a fan I'm glad he's not playing next week.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMike View Post
    He is OK the guy is a Millionaire with a broken. I'm sure he will be just fine. As a fan I'm glad he's not playing next week.
    I'm not saying to baby him or act like he's dying. I'm saying that I hope he's ok and gets better. I don't see how wealth has anything to do with that.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update on my fabulous Cajun chicken dinner.

Absolutely delicious meal. I season it with garlic powder, a Cajun powder, and this Citrus seasoning I tried recently. I let it cook in a juice of salted and seasoned water on the stove for about an hour and 20 minutes.

Amazingly tender and juicy. Has a classic Cajun kick, but not too hot.

BAM!
    save sum 4 mee bby <3

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    save sum 4 mee bby <3
    I'm gon' wrap it up and put it in the oven to keep it warm, kk? Luv u 5ever! <3

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm gon' wrap it up and put it in the oven to keep it warm, kk? Luv u 5ever! <3
    kk bbz ilu2

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    kk bbz ilu2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ulaGjwiIbo

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belichick already knows this. You and I both know they are working around the clock to creative offensive sets without them that will results in points against a defense they know extremely well.

And again, if it's "all Brady" why is losing a skill position player or two even a problem?

Because next to Brady, Gronk is probably the next guy they can't lose with it having a big impact on their offense. But you keep spinning it otherwise!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thshadow View Post
    So given that he's important and talented, you must be especially annoyed that he was lost for 4-6 weeks while his HC was running up the score, no? I assume that's why you came to this thread?

Don't worry, you can be honest here about everything you think is wrong with the pats. That must be why you come here, and not to that patsfan circle jerk, right? Criticize anything you like about the pats, let it out - we'll back you up!!

Well, he is important and talented, I'm especially annoyed to lose him, and the Pats can't be called out for running up the score when their defense is capable of giving up a touchdown in an instant 80-yrd pass play.

If anything, Belichick has every need to run up the score only to ensure his defense doesn't screw it up. And as an NFL head coach whose job is to win NFL football games, he's right to do so. Do you disagree?
    Last edited by ASG0531; 11-19-2012 at 01:15 AM.