Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Thanksgiving Game Roll Call

may rally to make the game myself, no tailgate though

I will be there, but what I really should do is have my head examined

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    may rally to make the game myself, no tailgate though
    Come by lot K. I will be there around 5 pm. I was going to skip Thanksgiving totally but with a second leg surgery possible didn't think it was a bright idea to piss my parents off so we compromised leaving around 4:30 and getting there at 5.

Yeah my plans are still up in the air. We're visiting in laws but they're being non-committal on eating times. So I am not sure if I'll be going to the game stuffed or starving. I think I'll pack a small grill and something easy to toss on just in case. At this point I also kind of feel like saying f it and just going to the stadium at like 4!

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

I decided to go as my brother-in-law and my 8 year old nephew haven't been to a live football game, ever, and they're coming down from Norwood MA for Thanksgiving and we'll be done with dinner and bored by 6PM anyway, so that's that.

They're Patriots fans, so 100% chance two of us are coming home happy.

SAR I

Looks like the Jets are giving away

Jet Scarfs as you enter

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I decided to go as my brother-in-law and my 8 year old nephew haven't been to a live football game, ever, and they're coming down from Norwood MA for Thanksgiving and we'll be done with dinner and bored by 6PM anyway, so that's that.

SAR I
    I'd go to the game as well if all I had was a 55" TV.

SAR I
    You are going to the game? Great, I am glad my post from a couple days ago convinced you!

If anyone is without a tailgate because it's Thanksgiving, L7, directly underneath the pole, facing the bus lot, is open to all. We'll have around 20 people and a couple of turkeys. One group of people got it catered, the rest of us are deep frying one. The more the merrier.

Veteran
    Rolling with my brother and brother inlaw. Hoping to get her between 5-6.

Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    I'd go to the game as well if all I had was a 55" TV.
    Plus, he'll be able to get a couple of dogs at the game. They'll be starving by game time only having a couple of bites of that 22 pound turkey split 20 ways.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Plus, he'll be able to get a couple of dogs at the game. They'll be starving by game time only having a couple of bites of that 22 pound turkey split 20 ways.
    I just bought a Bugatti. The best part is the baseball glove color cloth interior. I didnt do gps as I'm waiting for my wife to get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    $5 Hot Dogs, FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    Come by lot K. I will be there around 5 pm. I was going to skip Thanksgiving totally but with a second leg surgery possible didn't think it was a bright idea to piss my parents off so we compromised leaving around 4:30 and getting there at 5.
    will text you if my guys are gone. hoping to get there by 7:45 to be able to down a few Stella's before heading in. Running the Gauntlet to make this one....

Hall Of Fame
    Sorry, that was our $499,000 starter home.

The $1.5M new home has a Thermador Double-Oven, lists for about $8K.

Either way, whatever my wife uses to cook the bird is of no consequence to me.

SAR I
    $1.5mm and it didn't come with a backup generator.

You got screwed.

just picked up 4 tix for the Mezz clubs (visitor side) with Green parking. Cost a little more than half of what I sold my seats in 135 for this game over a month ago. SHould be fun. Plus I think the Jets can win this one. Maybe. Possibly. OK... outside chance at best. whatever.

124 you may just see us there at L7!

Anyone else going to be in the Mezz clubs on the visitor's side? post here and we'll grab a drink!!