Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shoddy showed his true colors again

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    I remember the snobs who used to defend Brian Schottenheimer. Subscribe to the school of thought that playcalling has little to nothing to do with the outcomes of football games. Too bad that school of thought gets debunked on just about a weekly basis.

Am I bitter? Hells yeah I'm bitter. Between 2008 - 2010 we probably make the Super Bowl at least once if it wasn't for Brian Schottenheimer's stupidity. This loser can't get excommunicated out of the NFL soon enough.

I can't help but laugh that the Bills actually wanted to make that imbecile their head coach.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

I liked how Jackson was running well on that drive, StL gets all the way to the goal line and Schitty calls for passes on 2nd and 3rd down. He's one stupid coach.

Edit: I can just picture him thinking "Hmm, we should be able to run it in right here....but that's just what they'll be expecting us to do!"

Quote Originally Posted by RoadFan View Post
    I can't help but laugh that the Bills actually wanted to make that imbecile their head coach.
    What do you expect it's teh Bills. They gave $15 million dollars to Brad Smith to do absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    I liked how Jackson was running well on that drive, StL gets all the way to the goal line and Schitty calls for passes on 2nd and 3rd down. He's one stupid coach.

Edit: I can just picture him thinking "Hmm, we should be able to run it in right here....but that's just what they'll be expecting us to do!"
    The broadcasters were aghast at how stupid those calls at the goal line were. Really asinine stuff.

And to think for all those years the snobs on this site were laughing at us basically calling us immature children for being critical of Brian Schottenheimer.