Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why can't we enjoy a win?

Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post
    Being a Jets fan, we have enjoyed atleast as much, if not more success in the last 13-14 years than:

Miami
    Buffalo
    Houston
    Tennessee
    Jacksonville
    Cincinnati
    Cleveland
    San Diego
    Oakland
    Kansas City
    Denver
    Washington
    Philadelphia
    Dallas
    Carolina
    Atlanta
    Arizona
    San Francisco
    Seattle
    Detroit
    Minnesota
    Chicago

Yet some Jets fans feel they have it so bad.....poor little guys.....we need to be extra nice to these entitled, privileged, sensitive bunch......don't want them to shed any more tears than they already have over the past decade plus.
    Sent from my LG-P999
    Ok, go back to 1968-69 when the Jets were actually Champions that ONE time. Since that time most of these teams have done this:

Miami - AFC East Champions 1971, 72, 73, 74, 79, 81, 83, 84, 85, 92, 94, 2000, 08. Appeared in the Super Bowl 72, 73(Champions), 74(Champions), 83, 85.

Buffalo - AFC East Champions 1980, 88, 89, 90, 91, 93, 95. Appeared in the Super Bowl 1991, 92, 93, 94.

you know what, I`m not even gonna go on any further. I`m not looking up the post season records of the Redskins, Raiders, 49`ers, Cowboys, Eagles, etc.... The Jets haven`t done crap since 1969. They were the last team after the merger to win their division, and they only won the AFC East twice since 1969. Aside from the obvious teams(Cleveland, Detroit, Seattle), all those other teams have had storied seasons. The Jets? NOTHING. You guys are still riding those back-to-back AFCCG appearances?

Ultimate failure. Even the Bills didn`t fail that miserably. They actually made it to the big game 4 seasons straight. Now that is a much larger accomplishment than the Jets 2 AFCCG appearances. Even the Vikings have had more accomplishments than the Jets can dream of. They were perennial threats when Cunningham was there.
    Last edited by The Band; 11-19-2012 at 05:56 PM.