Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 61

Thread: I'm dumb enough to think they can run the table

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Don't you mean "brayoffs"?
    DID SOMEONE SAY
    BRAYLON EDWARDS??!?!?!??!?!?!?!

  2. #22
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,311
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    And you know how it will happen, right? A blocked 25 yard field goal.

    Thaaaaaats right.

    -
    Or Sark not seeing the receivers and throwing the ball anyway, and the ball bounces off the back of one of the OL into hands of DL guy who slowly lopes down the field for a TD.

  3. #23
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,306
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigFL View Post
    No one expected us to beat Brady or Manning at home in the playoffs. IF we make it anything is possible.
    Did we REALLY beat Manning?

    If the aforementioned infant somehow gets across the road without getting crushed by a car, does that mean its a brilliant tactician with remarkable agility, or is it still a babbling infant.

    -

  4. #24
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post

    A round-house kick into the nutsack to eliminate us from the playoffs.

    Check out this thread for my other team

    http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96298

    "that man got hit on the penis."


  5. #25
    When I first posted in this thread I was excited and jubilant at the thought of the Jets making the playoffs.

    And then 32green came along.

    And now I am sad.

  6. #26
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,622
    Jeez, I'm not even that dumb. The season is over. Tebow will get cut, Sanchez will get traded. Another 9 years of futility on draft whiffs and decrepit free agents.

    Luckily I'm a Packers fan. Titletown baby. Discount double check straight down your throat. Etc. and so forth.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Don't you mean "brayoffs"?
    Maybe if Rex was Asian...

  8. #28
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:GFY・゚✧
    Posts
    32,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    J Discount double check straight down your throat. Etc. and so forth.
    You should hang your head in shame.

    They are still running with that horrific tag-line, by including some fat kid at the end of the latest commercial.

    I hate this ****ing kid.



  9. #29
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:GFY・゚✧
    Posts
    32,347
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    DID SOMEONE SAY
    BRAYLON EDWARDS??!?!?!??!?!?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    Maybe if Rex was Asian...

    *sigh*....common people, that's not what I meant:



    bray 1 (br)
    v. brayed, bray·ing, brays
    v.intr.
    1. To utter the loud, harsh cry of a donkey.
    2. To sound loudly and harshly: The foghorn brayed all night.
    v.tr.
    To emit (an utterance or a sound) loudly and harshly.
    n.
    1. The loud, harsh cry of a donkey.
    2. A sound resembling that of a donkey: "an endless bray of pointless jocosity" (Louis Auchincloss).
    [Middle English braien, from Old French braire, from Vulgar Latin *bragere, of Celtic origin.]

  10. #30
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Cape Coral, FL
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Did we REALLY beat Manning?

    If the aforementioned infant somehow gets across the road without getting crushed by a car, does that mean its a brilliant tactician with remarkable agility, or is it still a babbling infant.

    -
    No just a very lucky infant. However luck is a component of every win or loss. Ability only defines how much of a component luck is.

  11. #31
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:GFY・゚✧
    Posts
    32,347
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigFL View Post
    No just a very lucky infant. However luck is a component of every win or loss. Ability only defines how much of a component luck is.
    Our infant also smells like he has shat his pantaloons.









  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,236
    Run the table doesn't matter this current team is not going to win the SB.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    It's terrible being an idiot.
    You're not an idiot.

    They can run the table.

    They won't.

    But they most certainly could. They have enough talent and a weak enough schedule.

    Sadly, too many things would have to go right, and they simply won't.

    By the way, the "I'm not a Jets Fan, I'm a ??? Fan" is literally the worst meme in JI History. Ugh.
    Last edited by Warfish; 11-19-2012 at 11:16 AM.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    You're not an idiot.

    They can run the table.

    They won't.

    But they most certainly could. They have enough talent and a weak enough schedule.

    Sadly, too many things would have to go right, and they simply won't.

    By the way, the "I'm not a Jets Fan, I'm a ??? Fan" is literally the worst meme in JI History. Ugh.
    Meme? No good sir, it was giving up on this atrocity of team that we call the Jets and their losing tradition. Some of us just had enough that day.

    I however, brought my evil voodoo to another franchise who immediately began to lose in worse fashion than the Jets.

    Shame on you, sir. If I had a leather glove I'd challenge you to a duel.

  15. #35
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,864
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Good. ANyone here really want to see this team in the playoffs?

    It'll be like a infant crawling into traffic.

    -
    With people booing

  16. #36
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,663
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    Check out this thread for my other team

    http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96298

    "that man got hit on the penis."


  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    With people booing
    You're a tad out of sequence.

    It's people cheering for the baby to cross the road. People getting tired of the baby not crossing and start booing. People then cheering for the oncoming traffic to destroy the baby. The oncoming traffic does not destroy the baby and some fans boo while others look on in bewilderment. The baby arrives safely out of the road and every cheers like rabid wilderbeasts. The baby then dies of dehydration and everyone boos and devours the baby like a pack of deranged wilderbeasts.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    With people booing
    lol, I can't wait for this new dream team of SouthSide and Timmy to lead us to the promise land.

  19. #39
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,864
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    You're a tad out of sequence.

    It's people cheering for the baby to cross the road. People getting tired of the baby not crossing and start booing. People then cheering for the oncoming traffic to destroy the baby. The oncoming traffic does not destroy the baby and some fans boo while others look on in bewilderment. The baby arrives safely out of the road and every cheers like rabid wilderbeasts. The baby then dies of dehydration and everyone boos and devours the baby like a pack of deranged wilderbeasts.
    Im scooping the baby up, and unleashing an ak47 burst of judgement into the crowd of neanderthals cheering.

  20. #40
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    lol, I can't wait for this new dream team of SouthSide and Timmy to lead us to the promise land.
    Flaccid n peaches the true story of two morons

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us