Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm dumb enough to think they can run the table

Here's how it shakes down for me:

-I have relatively little to look forward to.
    -MTWR this week I am believing the Jets are going to win a tough game on Thanksgiving.
    -I'm enjoying smack talk with my Pats fan friends right now.
    -SD and NYG seem to remind me yearly that it's the strong finish of the season that matters.

Disillusioned? Perhaps. I just want to believe that around Christmas time some announcer, somewhere, will be saying "The Jets were dead in the water on 11/17, and here they are controlling their own playoff destiny".

Of course we lose that game, then scoreboard watch, but it's too early for me to condemn the season.
    Believing even slightly, in something improbable, is basically the only reason I exist today. **** the Pats, you're ****ing out!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post

-MTWR this week I am believing the Jets are going to win a tough game on Thanksgiving.
    -SD and NYG seem to remind me yearly that it's the strong finish of the season that matters.

Disillusioned? Perhaps. I just want to believe that around Christmas time some announcer, somewhere, will be saying "The Jets were dead in the water on 11/17, and here they are controlling their own playoff destiny".

Of course we lose that game, then scoreboard watch, but it's too early for me to condemn the season.
    Believing even slightly, in something improbable, is basically the only reason I exist today. **** the Pats, you're ****ing out!

Whenever you hear that, bet everything you have against the Jets. They ALWAYS f*ck that situation up.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Flaccid n peaches the true story of two morons

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    You're a tad out of sequence.

It's people cheering for the baby to cross the road. People getting tired of the baby not crossing and start booing. People then cheering for the oncoming traffic to destroy the baby. The oncoming traffic does not destroy the baby and some fans boo while others look on in bewilderment. The baby arrives safely out of the road and every cheers like rabid wilderbeasts. The baby then dies of dehydration and everyone boos and devours the baby like a pack of deranged wilderbeasts.
    Im scooping the baby up, and unleashing an ak47 burst of judgement into the crowd of neanderthals cheering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post

I need to amend the list to add:

It's people cheering for the baby to cross the road. People getting tired of the baby not crossing and start booing. People then cheering for the oncoming traffic to destroy the baby. The oncoming traffic does not destroy the baby and some fans boo while others look on in bewilderment. The baby arrives safely out of the road. Some cheer like rabid wilderbeasts while many others criticize how the baby crawled backwards out of the road, stating that it "backed in" to safety. The baby then dies of dehydration and everyone boos and devours the baby like a pack of deranged wilderbeasts.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I think you mean 'turble'

That is the most likely scenario yes.
    A round-house kick into the nutsack to eliminate us from the playoffs.
    this.

...and Timmy and Southsde....bffs? wtf rofl ead gfy and a bunch of other acronyms I don't know...
    Last edited by Peebag; 11-19-2012 at 12:04 PM. Reason: these guys really are the true "Team BJ"

We'll lose two games the rest of the way. I'm going to assume New England is one and Tennessee will be the other.

8-8 and one game out of the playoffs, everyone will be brought back and in 2013 we'll enjoy another 7-9 win season. (If we're lucky, because next season's schedule is a lot harder than this years)

Yippee.

Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    this.

...and Timmy and Southsde....bffs? wtf rofl ead gfy and a bunch of other acronyms I don't know...
    It's hard to hear you all the way back from the Top 15452. Can you speak up please?

Jets Insider VIP
    Stupid is as stupid does so count me in as a beleiver

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post

Luckily I'm a Packers fan. Titletown baby. Discount double check straight down your throat. Etc. and so forth.
    I've lived in Wisconsin. If you ventured into the Lambeau parking lot, you'd immediately douse yourself with handiwipes and put on a Michael Jackson disease prevention mask. Then you'd dry clean all of your ascots, if you didn't already throw them out the window on the Wisconsin highway - while shrieking.

Hall Of Fame
    DID SOMEONE SAY
    BRAYLON EDWARDS??!?!?!??!?!?!?!
    Time for Sanchez to throw CLOWN TOWN!

I'd rather throw the rest of the season and get better draft picks... Other than ending 8-8, it won't benefit us

Jets Insider VIP
    I need to amend the list to add:

It's people cheering for the baby to cross the road. People getting tired of the baby not crossing and start booing. People then cheering for the oncoming traffic to destroy the baby. The oncoming traffic does not destroy the baby and some fans boo while others look on in bewilderment. The baby arrives safely out of the road. Some cheer like rabid wilderbeasts while many others criticize how the baby crawled backwards out of the road, stating that it "backed in" to safety. The baby then dies of dehydration and everyone boos and devours the baby like a pack of deranged wilderbeasts.
    this is Top 10, but its wildebeests. -1 for spelling.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    I'd rather throw the rest of the season and get better draft picks... Other than ending 8-8, it won't benefit us
    But the Jets can finish 10-6 or conversely 4-12. How u get 8-8

8 too much?

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    But the Jets can finish 10-6 or conversely 4-12. How u get 8-8

8 too much?
    i can see 2 or more losses
    But I do see the possibility of winning 4 games ... 10-6 is a dream at this point .

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

32green doesn't have much faith in the 2012 Jets it seems.
    this

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Don't you mean "brayoffs"?
    What's that? Ah -- brayoffs? Don't talk about -- brayoffs?! You kidding me?! brayoffs?! I just hope we can win a game! Another game!

And then 32green came along.

And now I am sad.
    Get to the back of the line.... with my wife.

You're a tad out of sequence.

It's people cheering for the baby to cross the road. People getting tired of the baby not crossing and start booing. People then cheering for the oncoming traffic to destroy the baby. The oncoming traffic does not destroy the baby and some fans boo while others look on in bewilderment. The baby arrives safely out of the road and every cheers like rabid wilderbeasts. The baby then dies of dehydration and everyone boos and devours the baby like a pack of deranged wilderbeasts.
    this

this

Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    this.
    this

-

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    this is Top 10, but its wildebeests. -1 for spelling.
    I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    It's terrible being an idiot.
    I think it can happen...Crazy things happen every year, anything is possible

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Time for Sanchez to throw CLOWN TOWN!
    You need to bump that thread.

Also can someone bump JT's 'run the table thread'?

Mods, get on that.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Jeez, I'm not even that dumb. The season is over. Tebow will get cut, Sanchez will get traded. Another 9 years of futility on draft whiffs and decrepit free agents.

Luckily I'm a Packers fan. Titletown baby. Discount double check straight down your throat. Etc. and so forth.
    I call horsespit; no one in Wisconsin says "etc. and so forth"