Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 61

Thread: I'm dumb enough to think they can run the table

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086

    I'm dumb enough to think they can run the table

    It's terrible being an idiot.

  2. #2
    I might be on this bandwagon too.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I might be on this bandwagon too.
    dear god, it has come to this

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    dear god, it has come to this
    Just you and me.... fighting for the same cause.

  5. #5
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    It's terrible being an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I might be on this bandwagon too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    dear god, it has come to this
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Just you and me.... fighting for the same cause.
    Between the both of you twits, there might be 3 testigles.


    Possibly


    -

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Just you and me.... fighting for the same cause.
    You're back in the top 150 - Peebag's out.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Between the both of you twits, there might be 3 testigles.


    Possibly


    -
    Timmay's a uniballer?

  8. #8
    I had this discussion with my buddy last night.
    Patriots
    Cardinals
    Jaguars
    Titans
    Chargers
    Bills

    Even if we lose one more (Patriots) we could still finish 9-7 and hope to get a wildcard spot.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by LB54 View Post
    I had this discussion with my buddy last night.
    Patriots
    Cardinals
    Jaguars
    Titans
    Chargers
    Bills

    Even if we lose one more (Patriots) we could still finish 9-7 and hope to get a wildcard spot.
    The Jets are likely to win all of the games up until the Bills game, which will be win and you're in. They'll lose 4-2.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    You're back in the top 150 - Peebag's out.
    Peebag was just a flash in the pan.

  11. #11
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    The Jets are likely to win all of the games up until the Bills game, which will be win and you're in. They'll lose 4-2.
    Good. ANyone here really want to see this team in the playoffs?

    It'll be like a infant crawling into traffic.

    -

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    It's terrible being an idiot.

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    It's terrible being an idiot.
    I think you mean 'turble'

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    The Jets are likely to win all of the games up until the Bills game, which will be win and you're in. They'll lose 4-2.
    That is the most likely scenario yes.
    A round-house kick into the nutsack to eliminate us from the playoffs.

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,275
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Good. ANyone here really want to see this team in the playoffs?

    It'll be like a infant crawling into traffic.

    -
    Interesting... According to this site http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/afcstandings.html
    The Jets chances of making the playoffs has skyrocketed to 9%... There is Hope.

  15. #15
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,989
    And another thing...what has sneaking into the playoff's done... except turn Rex into a bigger bloviating buffoon.

    And the way he says playoffs. "blayaffs". I really dont want to hear it.



    -

  16. #16
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    IA round-house kick into the nutsack to eliminate us from the playoffs.

    And you know how it will happen, right? A blocked 25 yard field goal.

    Thaaaaaats right.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    The Jets chances of making the playoffs has skyrocketed to 9%... There is Hope.
    SOunds more like a threat.


    -

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,846
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Good. ANyone here really want to see this team in the playoffs?

    It'll be like a infant crawling into traffic.

    -
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    And another thing...what has sneaking into the playoff's done... except turn Rex into a bigger bloviating buffoon.

    And the way he says playoffs. "blayaffs". I really dont want to hear it.



    -
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    And you know how it will happen, right? A blocked 25 yard field goal.

    Thaaaaaats right.



    SOunds more like a threat.


    -

  18. #18
    32green doesn't have much faith in the 2012 Jets it seems.

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Cape Coral, FL
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Good. ANyone here really want to see this team in the playoffs?

    It'll be like a infant crawling into traffic.

    -
    No one expected us to beat Brady or Manning at home in the playoffs. IF we make it anything is possible.

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,304
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    And another thing...what has sneaking into the playoff's done... except turn Rex into a bigger bloviating buffoon.

    And the way he says playoffs. "blayaffs". I really dont want to hear it.



    -
    Don't you mean "brayoffs"?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us