Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jets officially "In The Hunt"

Jets officially "In The Hunt"

There it is, right there... "IN THE HUNT"!

http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture

Same place we were in back in 2009! GO JETS!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

who is this?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    There it is, right there... "IN THE HUNT"!

http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture

Same place we were in back in 2009! GO JETS!

All I want for Christmas are meaningful games in December.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Healthy, stay Healthy.

Two of the teams we're competing against for a Wildcard spot we play in the next few weeks (Titans & Chargers).

Hall Of Fame
    The Chiefs and Jags at 1-9 are also listed as "In the hunt".

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Pay attention to the teams listed in the main graphic, not the text list written below.

Feels really good to see something positive for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Haha! NOPE!

GO JETS!

You guys are crazy. There are no similiarities whatsoever between the 2012 Jets and the 2009 team. The 2009 team had the number 1 defense and number 1 running game. They also had Darrelle Revis playing out of his mind good.

Schotty kept Sanchez under wraps that season and it did the team good that they didn't let him loose. That would have surely been disaster.

This years team has a TERRIBLE running game. This years team has a very disappointing defense. Mark Sanchez has been set loose and all he's ever done is F*ck things up.

Just hang it up. There's NO way we ever get into the playoffs. It's impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    You guys are crazy. There are no similiarities whatsoever between the 2012 Jets and the 2009 team. The 2009 team had the number 1 defense and number 1 running game. They also had Darrelle Revis playing out of his mind good.

Schotty kept Sanchez under wraps that season and it did the team good that they didn't let him loose. That would have surely been disaster.

This years team has a TERRIBLE running game. This years team has a very disappointing defense. Mark Sanchez has been set loose and all he's ever done is F*ck things up.

Just hang it up. There's NO way we ever get into the playoffs. It's impossible.

Take a look at our remaining opponents... Get ready for 10-6, because it's gonna happen and it's gonna be a fun ride! GO JETS!

Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Take a look at our remaining opponents... Get ready for 10-6, because it's gonna happen and it's gonna be a fun ride! GO JETS!
    So you think they'll beat the Patsies this Thursday?

Is it possible you got drunk drinking the Kool-Aid?

And on cue, Mainjet swoops down to destroy our brief moment of feel-good.

Jets can run teh table.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

If the Jets manage to beat the Pats on Thursday, I'll grant them in the hunt status.

The Jets had a very narrow path to making the playoffs this year that was largely derailed by losing to the Fins. Beating the Pats essentially makes up for that loss but the Jets still have to pretty much win out in order to get there. Highly unlikely with this bunch.

Decent start by beating an unspectacular (but not terrible) Rams team. But, we'll see what happens on Thursday before anyone gets on the wagon.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    The hunt for what?

If we win Thursday we have a shot. no way we run the final 5 games if we lose to the Pats. But...if we find a way to win that game I can def. see them taking 4 of the last 5...

All League
    I'm all in!

Btw, was it me or did smith actually play a nice game yesterday. Even without the pick, I thought he played well. Just a thought.

8-8 could make it guys.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    If the Jets manage to beat the Pats on Thursday, I'll grant them in the hunt status.

The Jets had a very narrow path to making the playoffs this year that was largely derailed by losing to the Fins. Beating the Pats essentially makes up for that loss but the Jets still have to pretty much win out in order to get there. Highly unlikely with this bunch.

Decent start by beating an unspectacular (but not terrible) Rams team. But, we'll see what happens on Thursday before anyone gets on the wagon.
    exactly. beat the pats, then they'll be "in the hunt"

if the Jets do manage to beat New England we'll see the total swing of Jet fan bipolarity.