Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 393

Thread: The JI Hampur Holiday - & - NY Jive Turkeys vs NE (c0ck) Gobblers Gameday Thread ಠ_ಠ

  1. #101
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,106
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Just like papa!



    Going with Timmmys point, one of the reasons we wont let a stranger watch our kids is because we know how much patience you need with your own kids, never mind someone elses.

    -
    never a stranger, even with references. teenage girl from a family you've known for a while and that's about it. the old "everybody else is doing it" has caused a lot of mysery for parents and kids.

  2. #102
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    Come on now Timmy. That's a stupid question. We both know the answer.
    ya never know

    http://www.flascot.com/

  3. #103
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,465
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Just like papa!



    Going with Timmmys point, one of the reasons we wont let a stranger watch our kids is because we know how much patience you need with your own kids, never mind someone elses.

    -
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    never a stranger, even with references. teenage girl from a family you've known for a while and that's about it. the old "everybody else is doing it" has caused a lot of mysery for parents and kids.


    No strangers at all. We have two teenage girls up the block who watch the kids or my parents if they're around.

  4. #104
    Wow, thanks for ruining a good thread with all your miserable family talk.

    BAH!

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post


    No strangers at all. We have two teenage girls up the block who watch the kids or my parents if they're around.
    Too bad your parents need watching too. It would be much better if they could just watch your kids themselves.


  6. #106
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    32,588
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    You ever notice that people without kids, hate others peoples kids, but almost always have a pet (kid substitute) that visitors are supposed to fawn over as if it was a child?

    -
    Like the gastropod who sits behind me at work, all I hear about is her ****ing dog, a rotweiler ("rottie" ) that she talks bout like its her son.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post

    Our daughter was a great baby, but our son sucks.
    Props for admitting that. My first daughter pretty much sucked. Didn't sleep through the night until she was nearly 2. Could not put her down, was colic like crazy, changed formulas seemingly every other week.

    Unfortunately for me, it seems I have 'passed my gas' gene onto her.


    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Florida scots or florida jews?

    This thread is shaping up into spun Hampur gold.


    Quote Originally Posted by Porgyman View Post
    Your wife said this to you???
    See?



    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Are you saying his wife has a dick?



    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    Whats that, The Call of Clit-hulhu?
    LMAO, well played....

    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Wow, thanks for ruining a good thread with all your miserable family talk.

    BAH!
    Silence! Adults are speaking!
    Embittered, curmudgeony adults....

  7. #107
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    32,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post


    No strangers at all. We have two teenage girls up the block who watch the kids or my parents if they're around.
    What's next, organized youth sports?

  8. #108
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    What's next, organized youth sports?
    Only if they had a great coach. Go Dickheads!!

  9. #109
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    I, unfortunately, will not be able to add to these tales.
    Being 1800 miles from our nearest relatives (NY and CT), my husband and I will have a quiet Thanksgiving by ourselves. Just us, the turkey breast, and football.

    So, the rest of you will have to regale us all with your family stories of turkey-day shenanigans!
    I am in the same boat as you LSL, far away from family.

    However, living in a resort community, we have a lot of folks that can't make it home so we alternate years with partys. Its just like family, drunk uncles, crying sisters, annoying cousins!! However you can call evryone out with out years of family guilt!!

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Florida scots or florida jews?
    Jews.

    These people are NOT happy unless the are miserable.

    MIL had a bunch of tests that ruled out cancer. So whats her response? "All that means in the cancer is is where they didn't check."


    Here's a real life example of her behavior:

    Waitress: Your entree comes with a vegetable.

    MIL: What are my choices?

    Waitress: Broccoli....

    MIL: I CAN'T EAT BROCCOLI I'M ON COUMADIN!!!!

  11. #111
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,644
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Jews.

    These people are NOT happy unless the are miserable.

    MIL had a bunch of tests that ruled out cancer. So whats her response? "All that means in the cancer is is where they didn't check."


    Here's a real life example of her behavior:

    Waitress: Your entree comes with a vegetable.

    MIL: What are my choices?

    Waitress: Broccoli....

    MIL: I CAN'T EAT BROCCOLI I'M ON COUMADIN!!!!
    That's a great line about not being happy unless you're miserable. Sums up some of my extended family to a T. Personally, I loathe that kind of mindset. It drives me crazy, like nails on a chalkboard offending my sensibilities. Some people are far too content being a martyr, and it's usually those people who you have to constantly bend over backwards for.

  12. #112
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    32,588
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Jews.

    These people are NOT happy unless the are miserable.

    MIL had a bunch of tests that ruled out cancer. So whats her response? "All that means in the cancer is is where they didn't check."


    Here's a real life example of her behavior:

    Waitress: Your entree comes with a vegetable.

    MIL: What are my choices?

    Waitress: Broccoli....

    MIL: I CAN'T EAT BROCCOLI I'M ON COUMADIN!!!!

    Sounds like a facepalm type of event.

  13. #113
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,083
    Betsy gets to meet my Mom, step-dad and 2 sisters for the first time all together.

    I'll be single again on the 26th.
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 11-20-2012 at 01:26 PM.

  14. #114
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,394
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Jews.

    These people are NOT happy unless the are miserable.

    MIL had a bunch of tests that ruled out cancer. So whats her response? "All that means in the cancer is is where they didn't check."


    Here's a real life example of her behavior:

    Waitress: Your entree comes with a vegetable.

    MIL: What are my choices?

    Waitress: Broccoli....

    MIL: I CAN'T EAT BROCCOLI I'M ON COUMADIN!!!!

    The waitress should have said your entree comes with Broccoli.

    Did your father in law show you his astronaut pen?

    Whatever you do, dont take it.
    Dont
    -

  15. #115
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    5,025
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    The waitress should have said your entree comes with Broccoli.

    Did your father in law show you his astronaut pen?

    Whatever you do, dont take it.
    Dont
    -
    "Mendelbaum...Mendelbaum...Mendelbaum!!!"

  16. #116
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,465
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    The waitress should have said your entree comes with Broccoli.

    Did your father in law show you his astronaut pen?

    Whatever you do, dont take it.
    Dont
    -

  17. #117
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Jews.

    These people are NOT happy unless the are miserable.
    You know I recently made a joke that the reason Jets fans are such pessimistic, f*cks is because our fanbase is made up largely of Italians and Jews, and we both seem to revel in our misery. We NEED something to complain about.

    It didn't go over well.

    Or maybe it was just my sledge hammer delivery.

  18. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Betsy gets to meet my Mom, step-dad and 2 sisters for the first time all together.

    I'll be single again on the 26th.
    Good luck !

  19. #119
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    5,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    You know I recently made a joke that the reason Jets fans are such pessimistic, f*cks is because our fanbase is made up largely of Italians and Jews, and we both seem to revel in our misery. We NEED something to complain about.

    It didn't go over well.
    You expected them to be happy about it?

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Betsy gets to meet my Mom, step-dad and 2 sisters for the first time all together.

    I'll be single again on the 26th.
    There are worse things. Maybe some classes at your local university.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYx7YG0RsFY

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us