Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 58

Thread: It's Jets/Pats week! Let's make accounts on Pats' message boards and troll *****es!!!

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    You got me .. I'm a dude
    my real name is Stephen, sorry I ever deceived you.



    LIES ! I was 3 yrs old ...
    A mature 3 though.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    A mature 3 though.
    You're such a predictable p*ssy. Just like Dirtballs.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    You're such a predictable p*ssy. Just like Dirtballs.
    As predictable as that 12 pack of condoms you bought prom night staying sealed through the Mayan disaster of 2012.

  4. #24
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,158
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    You're such a predictable p*ssy. Just like Dirtballs.
    wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    As predictable as that 12 pack of condoms you bought prom night staying sealed through the Mayan disaster of 2012.

    oh noes

    -

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    wtf




    oh noes

    -
    I think you should ban him, but leave me be.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    As predictable as that 12 pack of condoms you bought prom night staying sealed through the Mayan disaster of 2012.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20B4Dvk_9cY

    * -- Except for your devastating host of STDs... of course.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20B4Dvk_9cY

    * -- Except for your devastating host of STDs... of course.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Honesty is the best policy Mr. Stephen Gata.
    Mr. Camacho to you ...

  9. #29
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,999
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Says the biggest troll in the hampur.

    You're a dude, admit it!
    Not even close, my good man.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Mr. Camacho to you ...

  11. #31
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Doesn't our team troll enough for all of us ?
    Wow im liking that picture. Let's take it to chat cupcakes

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,198
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Wow im liking that picture. Let's take it to chat cupcakes
    <insert "it's a trap" pic>

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    <insert "it's a trap" pic>
    This guy gets it.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Is that you when Fishooked was searching 20 years ago?

  16. #36
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Is that you when Fishooked was searching 20 years ago?
    Thats Fishooked..... 20 days ago.

    Mas Cervezas

    -

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Is that you when Fishooked was searching 20 years ago?
    No at 3 I wasn't dancing just taking off my clothes and running.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    No at 3 I wasn't dancing just taking off my clothes and running.
    Not much has changed eh?

  19. #39
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Not much has changed eh?
    Lets hope not. Can totally see that act beside Babyschween pool at the hampur reunion.


  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lets hope not. Can totally see that act beside Babyschween pool at the hampur reunion.

    I follow you except for the I hope.... not?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us