Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Clowney, Bray, and Kerley = top 12 wr corps

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,064
    Post Thanks / Like

    Clowney, Bray, and Kerley = top 12 wr corps

    time for Tanny to admit his mistakes, get the Jets into post season, and save his job.

  2. #2
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    time
    +2

  3. #3
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread is open for business!

    COme on in.

    -

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    time for Tanny to admit his mistakes, get the Jets into post season, and save his job.


    I get Kerley and Bray but......CLOWNEY? Are you smoking that good sh-t?

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,323
    Post Thanks / Like
    clowney?!?!? clyde gates has already done more for the jets than clowney ever did

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by barkus View Post
    clowney?!?!? clyde gates has already done more for the jets than clowney ever did
    I've been following the Jets since the early 80's. Of the ten most athletic catches I've seen by a Jets wideout, Clowney had two of them.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I've been following the Jets since the early 80's. Of the ten most athletic catches I've seen by a Jets wideout, Clowney had two of them.
    And what does THAT have to do with anything?



    Clowney made two plays DURING PRESEASON and when he was given a chance when the Games counted, HE WAS INVISIBLE!

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,749
    Post Thanks / Like
    clowney was horrible, he couldn't even play ST

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    This thread is open for business!

    COme on in.

    -
    Yeah, funny business, AMIRITE?

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Durham, CA
    Posts
    8,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    I get Kerley and Bray but......CLOWNEY? Are you smoking that good sh-t?
    Do you have a line on the Northern Lights , T-T-T-Money?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    And what does THAT have to do with anything?

    Clowney made two plays DURING PRESEASON and when he was given a chance when the Games counted, HE WAS INVISIBLE!
    So did Mark Sanchez, but the team stuck with him, and now we are poised to upset the Pats on Thursday en route to our SB run.

    Clowney was a process. People forget that.

  11. #11
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post

    So did Mark Sanchez, but the team stuck with him, and now we are poised to upset the Pats on Thursday en route to our SB run.
    just like the Giants with Eli.

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Durham, CA
    Posts
    8,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    just like the Giants with Eli.
    I didnt want to go making comparisons, but EXACTLY.

    The fire is lit, the passion has presented itself.

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJet80 View Post
    clowney was horrible, he couldn't even play ST
    He had nice hair, tho...

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a troll trap thread IMO and should be moved to the dump. Right now Schill has more yards the Brey and Clowney combined times 2. After missing the preseason is actually starting to look like an OK target. For the record though I am really liking Gates. Even without Holmes this is a good WR core. Hill just hasn't put up the numbers I had hoped but he does look like he will be a very good WR out there. We finally have a bright future at WR as far as I'm concerned.

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Do you have a line on the Northern Lights , T-T-T-Money?


    So did Mark Sanchez, but the team stuck with him, and now we are poised to upset the Pats on Thursday en route to our SB run.

    Clowney was a process. People forget that.

    Your posts are "a process".


    Don't know why you're getting on me exclusively but this whole thread is AIDS.

    Including Clowney and the term "Top 12" anything in the same sentence is downright lunacy....

  16. #16
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I've been following the Jets since the early 80's. Of the ten most athletic catches I've seen by a Jets wideout, Clowney had two of them.
    Usually that means dude can't separate from the D.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ Oh snap.

  18. #18
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    I didnt want to go making comparisons, but EXACTLY.

    The fire is lit, the passion has presented itself.
    Compare Eli and Marks stats for the first few years.

    You'll see. Furreal.

  19. #19
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Braylon Edwards 2012 stats

    8 reception for 74 yds 1 TD

    David Clowney out of the league

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    6,434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJet80 View Post
    clowney was horrible, he couldn't even play ST
    Would have made for some great headlines though, in this atmosphere.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us