Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: MNF: Bears at Niners

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Gruden calls it a "Wham!" play. okay then.
    Gruden's fullof hokum. Always looking for attention with his contrived gimmicks, what a fake

  2. #62
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,307
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Sanchez looked great his 1st pro game. Teams haven't had any tape to go off of until now

    But Kape is well coached!
    Ummmm this 100%

    The 49ers have quality players who can't even get on the field!!!!! A people still say that the Jets have a competent FO that has even a slight idea of what to do!!

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Gruden's fullof hokum. Always looking for attention with his contrived gimmicks, what a fake
    "Spider 2 Y Banana"... I still think it sounds fake.

    [youtube]iWrZhRfouVE[/youtube]

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Hope you're not implying the Jets, we unfortunately don't have a legit backup QB. Kaepernick's a good player, Tebow's garbage.
    Doh ..... didn't you even hear the announcers compare his college stats to Tebow's, except they pointed out that Tebow's stats mean more because he got those playing in the SEC where Defense is king?

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    "Spider 2 Y Banana"... I still think it sounds fake.

    [youtube]iWrZhRfouVE[/youtube]
    He's trolling the casual football fans... I think it's hilarious...

  6. #66
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,314
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Doh ..... didn't you even hear the announcers compare his college stats to Tebow's, except they pointed out that Tebow's stats mean more because he got those playing in the SEC where Defense is king?
    I did. But I'm going off what my eyes have seen of the two players since they've been in the NFL.

  7. #67
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,741
    Quote Originally Posted by AceBoy View Post
    Aldon Smith...guy is really good. Is there a player like that in next April's draft? Mingo? Jets should target a player like that.
    Niners picked in top 10 for 9 years.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    I did. But I'm going off what my eyes have seen of the two players since they've been in the NFL.
    I've seen the same things you have but I don't agree with you. A fun thread to check out is last year's game thread for Jets vs Broncos. Read back through it and you'll see a bunch of Jets fans b*tching about the same things last year as this year. About Sanchez, the D and the O.

    Still, I enjoy your posts so I proposed we just agree to disagree on this subject.

  9. #69
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,314
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    I've seen the same things you have but I don't agree with you. A fun thread to check out is last year's game thread for Jets vs Broncos. Read back through it and you'll see a bunch of Jets fans b*tching about the same things last year as this year. About Sanchez, the D and the O.

    Still, I enjoy your posts so I proposed we just agree to disagree on this subject.
    Yeah, all good, just a difference of opinion on a player

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us