Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jets News & Tweets -11.20.12

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I find it hard to not like Cro Show. Dude is a straight up BALLER.
    Yep. My sig says it all!

We all know Eva Longoria only dated Mark to get to Cro. Lololol!

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Yep. My sig says it all!

We all know Eva Longoria only dated Mark to get to Cro. Lololol!
    Cro replenishing the Earth like he's Noah.........Croah.

Cro replenishing the Earth like he's Noah.........Croah.
    Lolz he's trying to build his own football team

Lolz he's trying to build his own football team
    One team cannot handle that much swag.

One team cannot handle that much swag.
    Haha! Ya made me picture that in my mind and you're right. It would be blinding!

Haha! Ya made me picture that in my mind and you're right. It would be blinding!
    lol, and at a lower price than Revis? Straight cash, homie.

All Pro
    Interesting to hear about Revis being a great teammate, many people doubted his efforts as a leader...

agreed, his one downfall (aside from the kids deal) is that he played alongside Revis and always looked bad in comparison. He has actually become a better tackler this year as well.

Veteran
    He seems to be a completely different player then the one who got out of Greene's way on that TD run in San Diego. He's actually laid a couple people out this year.

Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    agreed, his one downfall (aside from the kids deal) is that he played alongside Revis and always looked bad in comparison. He has actually become a better tackler this year as well.
    Mmhmm, I think ANY corner would look bad next to Revis. But, if Cro Show maintains this level of play when Revis gets back? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, son. Best CB tandem in da leeeeeeeg

Quote Originally Posted by CraigFL View Post
    He seems to be a completely different player then the one who got out of Greene's way on that TD run in San Diego. He's actually laid a couple people out this year.
    True.
    Last edited by McGinley; 11-21-2012 at 01:07 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Mmhmm, I think ANY corner would look bad next to Revis. But, if Cro Show maintains this level of play when Revis gets bad? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, son. Best CB tandem in da leeeeeeeg

True.
    SB teams normally dont have a CB as their number one player. revis is GREAT no doubt but his Mevis attitude and cap numbers hurt this team.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    SB teams normally dont have a CB as their number one player. revis is GREAT no doubt but his Mevis attitude and cap numbers hurt this team.
    Not saying we need him, lol. In fact, it would be an injustice if we DID keep him. That said, it would truly be the best CB tandem in the league. Bar none.

On the other hand, Revis is still under contract through 2013, so we'll get to see it regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Starting to agree with this. As my screename indicates I am a pretty big Revis fan (Have his jersey etc..) but i think we can win with Cro and Wilson. And that extra 15 million a year can be better spent at improving our offense and replacing plodders like Scott, Thomas and Pace on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Starting to agree with this. As my screename indicates I am a pretty big Revis fan (Have his jersey etc..) but i think we can win with Cro and Wilson. And that extra 15 million a year can be better spent at improving our offense and replacing plodders like Scott, Thomas and Pace on defense.
    Indeed. If QC can turn into that passrusher that we so desperately need, Revis could be easy to part with. Cro has the ability to be that shutdown #1 CB, so he could fill Revis' shoes for less money. Add that passrush and you're set.

Big thing that needs to change on D is our LBs. SLOW. AS. ASS.

Indeed. If QC can turn into that passrusher that we so desperately need, Revis could be easy to part with. Cro has the ability to be that shutdown #1 CB, so he could fill Revis' shoes for less money. Add that passrush and you're set.

Big thing that needs to change on D is our LBs. SLOW. AS. ASS.
    As long as Cro needs to feed all those kids he's gonna need to keep proving that he deserves to be paid.
    That's a win win for the Jets, he knows hes donning a Burger King hat if he's not playing pro football.