Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The x-factor against the Pats

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Totally OT, but I was just wondering: Does your name imply that you're a Pats/Jets/Bills/Fins fan?
    32green once made a funny post about my thought process in selecting my name. Something about my angst in choosing between that and JetsAreTehSuckBiiiiiiitcheeeessss!!!!!!! (or something like that).

Anyway, I am a Patriots fan.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Was Brady even hit last game? 59-24 victories are not usually associated with the winning QB taking a beating.

Another gem of a thread
    Hit or not, muscles need time to recover. Why do you think baseball teams rotate pitchers? Mark my words, Brady will have an off game, and that will be the Pats downfall on Thursday (because their defense sure as hell isn't bailing them out).

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    No, I'm not anyone but EternalChampion.
    Anymore, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Anymore, that is.
    Ever (on this board, anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    32green once made a funny post about my thought process in selecting my name. Something about my angst in choosing between that and JetsAreTehSuckBiiiiiiitcheeeessss!!!!!!! (or something like that).

Anyway, I am a Patriots fan.
    Ah, I see.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    Hit or not, muscles need time to recover. Why do you think baseball teams rotate pitchers? Mark my words, Brady will have an off game, and that will be the Pats downfall on Thursday (because their defense sure as hell isn't bailing them out).
    Matt Hasslebeck won a Thurs night game earlier this year, and he's older than Brady and a significantly worse player. He did it against a great defense too.

Not to put a damper on your "genius" theory or anything...

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Matt Hasslebeck won a Thurs night game earlier this year, and he's older than Brady and a significantly worse player. He did it against a great defense too.

Not to put a damper on your "genius" theory or anything...
    Didn't that D suffer a bunch of injuries throughout the night? Might have been the Oline, but I can't really remember.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Didn't that D suffer a bunch of injuries throughout the night? Might have been the Oline, but I can't really remember.
    Possibly, but it's still the Steelers D and he's still a late-30s QB who played well on a Thurs night game after playing the Sunday before. Not that EC's thread was credible enough to even warrant a serious response, but I get bored sometimes

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I saw the word "X-factor" and Eternal Champion as the OP and was expecting much, much more. Some sort of government conspiracy at least. Very disappointed.
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    There are ways to get the body to recover within 4 days - even for a guy in their mid-30s.

I could explain it to you but I don't have the time right now.
    Do any of them involve breaking into a morgue and stealing cadaver parts?

Excuse me.....

But the real X-Factor against the Pats is Mark Sanchez.

When he doesn't turn the ball over, the Jets have a good shot at winning games.

Problem is that those types of games have been very hard to come by this year.....