Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: As the leader of JI confidence pool and going a perfect 14-0 last week....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

As the leader of JI confidence pool and going a perfect 14-0 last week....

I am here tonight to calm down the silly fans who are popping up after the "great" win and starting to make goofy a$$ predictions about a win against an elite team...

We have beaten the dolphins,bills,colts and rams....that's it!!!!!

Suckchez will not show up 2 games in a row, we are NOT...I repeat are NOT winning on Thursday.

I realize u want to have hope and dreams about a victory Thursday but take it from the resident expert... It's a loss.

Happy Thanksgiving

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    I am here tonight to calm down the silly fans who are popping up after the "great" win and starting to make goofy a$$ predictions about a win against an elite team...

Suckchez will not show up 2 games in a row, we are NOT...I repeat are NOT winning on Thursday.

I realize u want to have hope and dreams about a victory Thursday but take it from the resident expert... It's a loss.

Happy Thanksgiving
    Gee thanks guy, bet you are going to motivate the family by carving a live turkey on Thursday. I have never said this before and always railed against those that do but:

DUMP you fing downer!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Gee thanks guy, bet you are going to motivate the family by carving a live turkey on Thursday. I have never said this before and always railed against those that do but:

DUMP you fing downer!
    I have to agree.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now boys....I am only trying to help!!!!

As the best NFL expert on the board ( numbers don't lie) and one who at the beginning of the year picked us to go 11-5...... I have come to grips with the fact that we stink. You should 2!!! Stop kidding yourself.....suckchez will let us down AGAIN!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a difference between being realistic and being a constant downer. It's annoying, mate.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** THAT!!!

JETS WILL mop the floor with BRADY in MetLife!!!

J E T S!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Constant downer??? I picked us 11-5!!!!!.....I thought suckchez would have a slightly better then $nitty year!!!! I loved the pick ups of landry (actually called for a trade year before) and bell. I fell hook line and sinker for us having a top 3 defense!!!!!!

I just speak the truth when it's right in front of me and the rah-rah guys can't stand that!!!!!

We are not winning on Thursday!!!!!!! This 2012 bunch is going nowhere!!!!

It's being realistic!!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy Thanksgiving
    Hey man I second the motion Sanchez can't and will not be able to keep up with the cheating Patriots, stick a fork in us we are as done.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Constant downer??? I picked us 11-5!!!!!.....I thought suckchez would have a slightly better then $nitty year!!!! I loved the pick ups of landry (actually called for a trade year before) and bell. I fell hook line and sinker for us having a top 3 defense!!!!!!

I just speak the truth when it's right in front of me and the rah-rah guys can't stand that!!!!!

It's being realistic!!!!
    While I agree that this team stinks and am usually very pessimistic about the Jets' chances each week, I truly believe they have a shot on Thursday. I would not be shocked if they somehow pulled it off.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

It's being realistic!!!!
    Considering we nearly beat them last time (had them dead to rights, then Hill dropped what would have been the game-winning 1st down catch), thinking we could actually finish the job this time isn't some ridiculous, homer, rah rah bs. It's a real possibility.

You're obviously just jaded. So, with that, I REPEAT: GET OFF MY ****, BREH.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    No breh...u eat my &&&& breh....duh!!!
    Last edited by DBAKE; 11-20-2012 at 11:08 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    No breh...u eat my &&&& breh....duh!!!
    Don't threaten me with a good time.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    So you're guessing the team that's laying 6.5 points will win the game. Way to go out on a limb.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

As the best NFL expert on the board ( numbers don't lie) and one who at the beginning of the year picked us to go 11-5...... I have come to grips with the fact that we stink. You should 2!!! Stop kidding yourself.....suckchez will let us down AGAIN!!!
    Admit it!
    The only reason you are (currently) winning in the contest is because I missed a full week because I was an hour late one Thursday getting my picks in, & got DQ'd.

I am the best NFL expert on this board!!!!
    Donnie Baker is the Mark Sanchez of JI Pools!
    We'll see where you stand at the end of the Championship run...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any Given Thursday !!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL.

This is pure gold. Ego much?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    don't strain your shoulder while patting yourself on the back.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy Thanksgiving
    Well, you are god so I suppose I should not even watch it. Thanks for the heads up holly one... ass wipe

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy Thanksgiving

So this somehow qualifies you as some sort of expert?

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post

That's not even remotely funny. Why keep posting it?
    And that whole 'breh' crap is just stupid, it's even worse than the word 'brah'.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now boys....I am only trying to help!!!!

Seems to be a bit of a contradiction in that sentence...