Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: As the leader of JI confidence pool and going a perfect 14-0 last week....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    I am here tonight to calm down the silly fans who are popping up after the "great" win and starting to make goofy a$$ predictions about a win against an elite team...

We have beaten the dolphins,bills,colts and rams....that's it!!!!!

Suckchez will not show up 2 games in a row, we are NOT...I repeat are NOT winning on Thursday.

I realize u want to have hope and dreams about a victory Thursday but take it from the resident expert... It's a loss.

Happy Thanksgiving
    At least your positive
    Happy Thanksgiving

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am here tonight to calm down the silly fans who are popping up after the "great" win and starting to make goofy a$$ predictions about a win against an elite team...

Suckchez will not show up 2 games in a row, we are NOT...I repeat are NOT winning on Thursday.

I realize u want to have hope and dreams about a victory Thursday but take it from the resident expert... It's a loss.

Happy Thanksgiving

Yes because the Pats were completely dominating the Jets a few weeks ago up at Gillette by trailing in the 4th quarter right? Then they dominated the Jets by kicking a lucky fieldgoal in overtime and getting out of their own stadium before the boos started up again... (yes, remember the boos at Gillette a few weeks ago? Uh huh...).

Pats won by 3 in OT on their own field. Not so lucky this time though. Jets need this one, gotta have it, Pats lose 28 -24 and not in overtime.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    Admit it!
    The only reason you are (currently) winning in the contest is because I missed a full week because I was an hour late one Thursday getting my picks in, & got DQ'd.

I am the best NFL expert on this board!!!!
    Donnie Baker is the Mark Sanchez of JI Pools!
    We'll see where you stand at the end of the Championship run...
    NO EXCUSES BAD!!! you get to drop your worst week....missing a week is not that big of a deal!!!! DBAKE is taking the trophy again!!!!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sec340 View Post
    Well, you are god so I suppose I should not even watch it. Thanks for the heads up holly one... ass wipe
    he chubby....i am just trying to save u some time....go for a jog.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTime View Post
    Seems to be a bit of a contradiction in that sentence...
    thats called being able to adapt to the situation...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Yes because the Pats were completely dominating the Jets a few weeks ago up at Gillette by trailing in the 4th quarter right? Then they dominated the Jets by kicking a lucky fieldgoal in overtime and getting out of their own stadium before the boos started up again... (yes, remember the boos at Gillette a few weeks ago? Uh huh...).

Pats won by 3 in OT on their own field. Not so lucky this time though. Jets need this one, gotta have it, Pats lose 28 -24 and not in overtime.
    the same dumb logic most are using....."hey we ALMOST beat them in foxboro"....blah blah blah......that game has zero meaning on this one.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    the same dumb logic most are using....."hey we ALMOST beat them in foxboro"....blah blah blah......that game has zero meaning on this one.
    You know what else has no meaning? Your drubbing of the Indianapolis Colts last sunday... because we beat them 35-9 too AND THEY NEVER EVEN SCORED A TOUCHDOWN AGAINST US. I believe they scored 3 TD's against you didn't they?

Jets - 28

Pats - 24

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    thats called being able to adapt to the situation...
    If Vegas allowed that I would be able to quit my job

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    You know what else has no meaning? Your drubbing of the Indianapolis Colts last sunday... because we beat them 35-9 too AND THEY NEVER EVEN SCORED A TOUCHDOWN AGAINST US. I believe they scored 3 TD's against you didn't they?

Jets - 28

Pats - 24
    ur saying YOU...as if i am a pat fan.....not even close, try a realistic long time jet fan.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    This guy is redic lol. Go root for some other team

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    this thread is pfail.

anyone who knows anything about the Jets, knows that we will absolutely, positively beat the Pasts* tomorrow.

why? to get us to 5-6, to get us all excited about this team and believing we're on the verge of a Giants-esque playoff run, only to make it all the more painful when we lose to Jags and Bills and finish the season 8-8.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    this thread is pfail.

anyone who knows anything about the Jets, knows that we will absolutely, positively beat the Pasts* tomorrow.

why? to get us to 5-6, to get us all excited about this team and believing we're on the verge of a Giants-esque playoff run, only to make it all the more painful when we lose to Jags and Bills and finish the season 8-8.
    that actually makes tons of sense!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    ban

please

thank you

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's just lonely and wants a place to rant. This post is stupid. Just one persons supposed opinion. let it die

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    That's not even remotely funny. Why keep posting it?
    And that whole 'breh' crap is just stupid, it's even worse than the word 'brah'.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy Thanksgiving
    As the leader of the JI Pick 'em pool who also went 14-0 last week -- and who is just a mere 4 points off the lead in the confidence pool -- I predict a Jets WIN on Thursday.

comin for ya, DBAKE

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sec340 View Post
    He's just lonely and wants a place to rant. This post is stupid. Just one persons supposed opinion. let it die
    I think you mean to say, "This thread is stupid".

Otherwise, you have just called you own post "stupid".

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great thread !!! Love it. LOL

I would have to say that the top 10 in the JI Conf pool should be given some props too. If you look at it, the standings, I have the least amount of wins and I also dropped 51 points, yet I am in 6th . I think. I know where to put my points. I`m taking the Pats and they will get me 16 pts.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Am I the only one who is having trouble entering my pics today? :-(

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    ban

please

thank you
    lame