Thread: Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 12 Jets vs Pats Preview

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 12 Jets vs Pats Preview

Jets vs Pats Video Preview

Good morning Jets fans! Good luck this week!

Em

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I disagree with the proposed Pats strategy of trying to stop the run and making Sanchez beat you through the air. The Pats secondary is terrible. The Pats should actually concede the run game to the Jets, which would prevent their weak secondary from getting torched like it does in every game so far.

Believe it or not I think the Pats will run more in this game, because the Jets defense is still #4 against the pass even without Revis.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    I disagree with the proposed Pats strategy of trying to stop the run and making Sanchez beat you through the air. The Pats secondary is terrible. The Pats should actually concede the run game to the Jets, which would prevent their weak secondary from getting torched like it does in every game so far.

Believe it or not I think the Pats will run more in this game, because the Jets defense is still #4 against the pass even without Revis.
    Yeah, but Sanchez still sucks, our fastest receiver can't catch and the rest can't get open.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    Yeah, but Sanchez still sucks, our fastest receiver can't catch and the rest can't get open.
    Uh... just a few weeks ago the Jets threw for more passing yards than the Pats, controlled more clock, were better on 3rd down, completed more passes, averaged more yards per pass play, completed a higher percentage of thier passes, ran for over 100 yards, Kerley had 7 receptions for 120 yards, Keller had 7 receptions for 93 yards, Stephen Hill had 4 receptions for 55 yards, and Shonne Greene had 6 reception for 34 yards.

And somehow you think the Jets can't hang with the Patriots at Metlife?