Thread: Taking Brady out of the game?

Taking Brady out of the game?

I know some people will call me a scumbag for this. I'm OK with that. Would it be worth using one of our B-players as a sacrificial lamb to take out Brady on their first possession? I mean a blatantly illegal, brutal hit on his knee that will likely lead to an ejection and suspension (and possible prosecution if done right). The locker room can take up a collection to pay the fine. Not only would it give us this game, it would give us a chance at winning the division. I wouldn't suggest this for any other player, but who the f--k cares about Brady.

We could even help pay for the fine with a fundraiser here

**** HIM UP!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    I know some people will call me a scumbag for this. I'm OK with that. Would it be worth using one of our B-players as a sacrificial lamb to take out Brady on their first possession? I mean a blatantly illegal, brutal hit on his knee that will likely lead to an ejection and suspension (and possible prosecution if done right). The locker room can take up a collection to pay the fine. Not only would it give us this game, it would give us a chance at winning the division. I wouldn't suggest this for any other player, but who the f--k cares about Brady.
    Nice to see you back on your feet, Coach Williams

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

I think your role here should be limited to giving advice on how to fake MRIs.

Wow. What a competitor you are. A real sportsman. Why not just pay the mob $20k to have a hit on Brady. Or say any other player.
    If this happened (your proposal) and was proved, I would vote to have the Jets franchise terminated. Disgusting.

Veteran
    What good would that do for the Jets? They may win that game, but it doesn't fix our problems.

What player would be willing to take that hit, and the rep as a "goon", for the rest of their career / life?

Too much downside for too little upside.

Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    Wow. What a competitor you are. A real sportsman. Why not just pay the mob $20k to have a hit on Brady. Or say any other player.
    If this happened (your proposal) and was proved, I would vote to have the Jets franchise terminated. Disgusting.
    Well, I don't want him dead, he's a father. Just in a cast.

*somethingaboutacadaverleg*

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I think your role here should be limited to giving advice on how to fake MRIs.
    I appreciate that people remember that post, but there's a lot more to me than explaining how easy it is to fake an MRI.

Quote Originally Posted by beemer View Post
    What good would that do for the Jets? They may win that game, but it doesn't fix our problems.

What player would be willing to take that hit, and the rep as a "goon", for the rest of their career / life?

Too much downside for too little upside.
    James Harrison has been a goon his entire career and is still well respected around the league. Ed Reed constantly goes for WR's heads and he goes to every pro bowl. Ronnie Lott was a head hunter and an all time great.

I am not advocating for a Jet to try and seriously injure Brady but the Steelers and Ravens are well respected franchises with defenses that are routinely the dirtiest in the league.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

I appreciate that people remember that post, but there's a lot more to me than explaining how easy it is to fake an MRI.
    Yes, apparently you also advocate intentionally injuring other players. Perhaps it would be better if you'd merely stick to your one area of competency.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Doesn't have to be illegal, bro, it's in our blood, they just don't do this anymore. Ah, the good ole days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lGnHqlXilg

Rookie
    I love Jets fan.

Jets Insider VIP
    make it happen

LORD HEAR OUR PRAYER

And just like rats running to a garbage dump, all the Tanya Harding fans have come here.