Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    He may be just a fading memory now but there was a time when he was a blue chip prospect.
    Who? EternalGholston?

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    It's obvious that I'm not wanted here. I've been a Jets fan all my life and through all of the misery I still love to talk about my team. But being mocked by people who are doing it purely as a cure for their boredom and disillusionment with the Jets isn't worth it to me. For those of you who supported by candidacy for moderator, I thank you. Goodbye.
    Oh please God, no.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame

How did this guy go from being the next mod to getting banded?

All Pro
    Bust. I called it first but I couldn't tell you how.

It's obvious that I'm not wanted here. I've been a Jets fan all my life and through all of the misery I still love to talk about my team. But being mocked by people who are doing it purely as a cure for their boredom and disillusionment with the Jets isn't worth it to me. For those of you who supported by candidacy for moderator, I thank you. Goodbye.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Leaving is bandible.

-
    Blood to get in, Banned to get out?

Schluberator & Gadfly
    You won't have Dick to kick around anymore.

Another wasted 2nd rounder

I know how he can become board moderator, it can be done.
    Unfortunately I do not have time to go into details.

Veteran
    Hahhaahabahhanaa!!! The fact that you wrote this shows you have no ****ing clue about this site. I love a good farewell thread!

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Now this is funny. I forgot about that movie.

Veteran
    I want to change my vote to yes for being a mod!

Thanks for nothing. You could have at least posted some ban-worhty pics in the hotties thread before you left.

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    He may be just a fading memory now but there was a time when he was a blue chip prospect.
    He was aTannenbaum recruit

I just mailed you a frisbee

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post

LMAO! This pretty much sums it up & end thread, thanks.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Who? EternalGholston?
    Yes EphemeralTurgidity. His light burned brightly but alas too brightly to be sustained without the love and admiration of his fellows (*sniff* *sniff*) He now goes to another place where perhaps the door to the mod lounge will not be forever closed to him.

Amirite?

Wait! Please! I didn't have a chance to vote.

I guess my vote would mean as much as it did in the last presidential election.