Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 47

Thread: I bant a guy that was leaving because he was mad.

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    That's a lot of quoting there don't you think?
    Are you getting mad because he quoted so many people?

    Check it 32

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,913
    32, are you taking requests?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Are you getting mad because he quoted so many people?

    Check it 32
    Are you mad at what you have incorrectly perceived as my being mad?

  4. #24
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    4,065
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Are you mad at what you have incorrectly perceived as my being mad?

  5. #25
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,525
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    I agree, there's so much in this thread should never have been conceived.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    I agree, there's so much in this thread should never have been conceived.
    123rd trimester abortions?

  7. #27
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Are you getting mad because he quoted so many people?

    Check it 32
    I detected madness. Yes I did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    32, are you taking requests?
    No, I wont blow you for a dollar.

    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Are you mad at what you have incorrectly perceived as my being mad?
    I see what you didnt do there.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    That guys a d*ck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    I agree, there's so much in this thread should never have been conceived.
    ditto.

  8. #28
    Like most Cops, 32 rolls in and shuts the barn door after the horses have left the barn.

    Proverbially speaking.

  9. #29
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Like most Cops, 32 rolls in and shuts the barn door after the horses have left the barn.

    Proverbially speaking.
    Youmadbro?

    Answer carefully.....



  10. #30
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    4,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Like most Cops, 32 rolls in and shuts the barn door after the horses have left the barn.

    Proverbially speaking.
    Only hose draggers are dumb enough to go into a barn that's still burnin'.

  11. #31
    Another thread I don't understand.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Youmadbro?

    Answer carefully.....


    Lol, not in the least.

    It was just such an obvious softtoss, I just had to hit it.

  13. #33
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Lol, not in the least.

    It was just such an obvious softtoss, I just had to hit it.
    Love the avatar.



  14. #34
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,090
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Another thread I don't understand.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXKeNKvl-J4


    -

  15. #35
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,090
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    Only hose draggers are dumb enough to go into a barn that's still burnin'.


    Landpirates.


    -

  16. #36
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,101
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Another thread I don't understand.
    he's drinking your share of the hooch for the holiday

  17. #37
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,101
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post


    No, I wont blow you for a dollar.



    I see what you didnt do there.



    That guys a d*ck.



    ditto.
    LMAO

  18. #38
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    he's drinking your share of the hooch for the holiday
    Damn straight. WIfe's in full "stressed out preparation" mode.

    Although, we just went from DEFCON 4 to DEFCON 1 because some expected overnight guests just decided to come early tomorrow. And the Knicks are winning. SO I have that going for me.

    -

  19. #39
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,101
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Damn straight. WIfe's in full "stressed out preparation" mode.

    Although, we just went from DEFCON 4 to DEFCON 1 because some expected overnight guests just decided to come early tomorrow. And the Knicks are winning. SO I have that going for me.

    -
    Yeah, i decided today would be a good day to let the Kenmore self clean itself for three hours at 4 million degrees. The house smells like a bunker that took 100 grenades.

    People coming in the morning - wife unpleased and.spraying Lysol as we speak.

    I'm staying holed up in here for a while.

  20. #40
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    wife unpleased and.spraying Lysol as we speak.
    SHe's nuts. I do alot of laundry, house cleaning, feeding the kids etc. and cleaning the oven is waaaay to Liberace for me.

    She should appreciate your embracing the effeminate side.

    -

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us