View Poll Results: Who is the most improved Jet so far this season?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mo Wilkerson

28 48.28%
  • Antonio Cromartie

17 29.31%
  • Jeremy Kerley

11 18.97%
  • Other

2 3.45%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most Improved: Mo, Cro or Kerley?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Most Improved: Mo, Cro or Kerley?

Who do you feel has made the biggest improvement so far this season?

Poll coming....

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kerley and Mo have both been very impressive but I voted Cro simply because hes been dominant and has stepped up big time since revis went down, hes without a doubt a top 5 if not a top 3 corner, well worth the contract we gave him.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Landry

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mo.

We've seen Cromartie play like a No.1 CB before and Kerley really came on towards the end of last season. I always felt Mo under performed last year and while I wasn't calling him a bust, I wasn't really thrilled with his lack of production either. This year he's done a total 180 and become our second best player on defense (to Cromartie) and really is becoming a force that's going to be reckoned with for years at 34 DE and/or 43 DT. He could very well be our young Richard Seymour.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GangGreen28 View Post
    Kerley and Mo have both been very impressive but I voted Cro simply because hes been dominant and has stepped up big time since revis went down, hes without a doubt a top 5 if not a top 3 corner, well worth the contract we gave him.
    Everytime I see cro, I think about what if we got nnamdi...whew

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a tough poll, all three have significantly improved their play this year......

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    They've all stepped up markedly, but Mo has really started to dominate with a rookie next to him, and without a true NT most of the time, and horribly slow OLBs.

Kerley has gotten much better, but since teams have started to focus on him, he's only been good, not great.

Cromartie was already very good. He just never got a lot of credit from the unwashed masses. He's definitely stepped it up, but not as much a leap as the other guys.

I'm almost ready to put Schilens on this list. Lets hope he continues to impress, and gets more reps. Vlad should be here too, just because of how low he started to become a positively graded guard. Adequate pass blocking, and actually really pretty good run blocking .

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Landry
    I guess coming from the IR that Landry technically has improved the most, but he's not near the level he was at the last season he was fully healthy.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I voted for Mo.

Cromartie has always been good, this year he has stepped it up A LOT. It just looks and feels really good that one of our draft picks are earning experience and developing as they are getting better every single weekend

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiepapa View Post
    Everytime I see cro, I think about what if we got nnamdi...whew

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    I'm very happy we got Cro and prefer him over Nnamdi but I think Nnamdi would've performed better in our system even though the eagles have a much better pass rush.. It seems like lately philly has been a place where corners go to die lol

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    I guess coming from the IR that Landry technically has improved the most, but he's not near the level he was at the last season he was fully healthy.
    I think he meant Landry like this

Mo, Landry, Kerley

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    That's a tough poll, all three have significantly improved their play this year......
    Man I know, I still havent voted and I made the poll LOL

I think I am going to have to go with Mo though. As great as Cro has been, he was always a top tier CB IMO (top 10), he has definitely stepped up his play to another level though, especially by being more physical.

Kerley has been the bright spot on the Offense this year, and has been as reliable for us as anyone. He also was solid last season though (just like I felt Mo was) and its his play is even more impressive without a legit threat out there with him until Keller returned a couple weeks ago.

Mo has really started to dominate and I love the Seymour comparison that 124 mentioned earlier. I really think with the emergence of Mo without Pouha at NT and the LBers all under performing or just getting old, has been HUGE for this team.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kyle Wilson.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mo's taken a major surge forward in the past few games. From being fair before to consistently good and now to being excellent at times.

Cro has taken his game to another level as well, allying his incomparable athletic abilities to a tougher physical mindset that's really translating to major on field impact.

But of the 2 I choose Mo as being the most improved

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    High on Mo Wilk, and I love me some Kerley Fries, but I gotta give my vote to Cro Show. Guy has MAJORLY stepped up to fill Revis' shoes.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Kyle Wilson.
    I was thinking Wilson too but I was never really down on him. There is a huge difference between playing 10 or 15 downs at a time and being a full time starter. Never felt he was all that bad. I would say the same of Kerley really.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cromartie has always had the physical tools to be a top corner. I think this season he's more consistent and doesn't make nearly as many mistakes as he has done in previous years. And with Revis being out he's handled the pressure well as being the No 1 CB for the Jets.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Yeah I would categorize Landry under "Comeback player" than improved personally.

Speaking of Landry, I couldn't be happier with him, especially that he has been healthy! I wasn't confident going into the year thinking he would last, especially opting for an alternative to surgery but so far has worked out perfectly

Sent from my LG-P999

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Think of how much fun it would be if we still had Larry Izzo and he was standing next to Mo and Kerley on the sideline.

Of course it would be even more fun if we had Larry Fitzgerald...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Pick is RT Austin Howard.

This kid is a career LT forced to play RT . Mark Sanchez has not missed a Game this yr. The only snaps he has missed were due to coach's decision. We have a career LT starting at RT folks and maybe that doesn't mean much to some of you, but Imagine being right handed all your life and then when u have to take the biggest test, u have to use your left hand.

I don't know,but i think the Eagles would love a player like Howard or even the Bears.