View Poll Results: Who is the most improved Jet so far this season?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mo Wilkerson

28 48.28%
  • Antonio Cromartie

17 29.31%
  • Jeremy Kerley

11 18.97%
  • Other

2 3.45%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most Improved: Mo, Cro or Kerley?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I voted for Mo and he needs to come up big tonight...wouldn't hurt to have QC do some damage also but he's a year away.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    After a slow start in 2011 Cromartie has been outstanding.

Kerley and Mo Wilk have both made huge strides in their 2nd season.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    All 3 have definitely improved. But I voted for Cro based on how much dominance he has exerted since Revis going down.

Kerley was very good IMO last season, so him doing well this season is really no surprise.

Muhammad Wilkerson IMO hadn't played any bit above average until the last couple of games. But within those games, he's starting push 300 plus pound linemen into the offensive backfield. I really thought he started to dominate the LOS in the Rams game. A very nice couple of games, but still not anything to call him MOST improved.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    My Pick is RT Austin Howard.

This kid is a career LT forced to play RT . Mark Sanchez has not missed a Game this yr. The only snaps he has missed were due to coach's decision. We have a career LT starting at RT folks and maybe that doesn't mean much to some of you, but Imagine being right handed all your life and then when u have to take the biggest test, u have to use your left hand.

I don't know,but i think the Eagles would love a player like Howard or even the Bears.

Excellent point !

Howard has been completely invisible which is just what you want your OL to be. He's gone from an UDFA to a capable starting RT in rapid fashion.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the Jets are looking for a core of players to build on for the future, all of the guys listed in this thread should be part of that plan:

Cromartie
    Kyle Wilson
    Wilkerson
    Kerley
    Howard
    Ducasse ( ! )

Landry (if he can be re-signed - he's the enforcer in this defense)