Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Throwbacks?

  1. #1

    Throwbacks?

    When are the JETS gonna bust out those sweet '80s throwback jerseys? Is it this week at home, or are they scrapping throwbacks this year?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by STL Jet fan View Post
    When are the JETS gonna bust out those sweet '80s throwback jerseys? Is it this week at home, or are they scrapping throwbacks this year?
    We'll be in our now normal "Army Green" tops with white pants.

    No throwbacks this year.

    Maybe one day the organization will listen to the fans and bring back the 80s/90s uniforms for one or two games a season.

  3. #3
    REEBOK>nike notevenclose

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by STL Jet fan View Post
    When are the JETS gonna bust out those sweet '80s throwback jerseys? Is it this week at home, or are they scrapping throwbacks this year?


    There are no 80's throwbacks this year. Nike didn't design anything.

    But there are tons of NY Titans fan gear in the stores right now, just in time for Christmas, so there's a 50/50 shot the Jets surprise us tomorrow night with the blue and gold. Cowboys and Lions tend to wear their throwbacks each Thanksgiving, sounds logical.

    SAR I

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post


    There are no 80's throwbacks this year. Nike didn't design anything.

    But there are tons of NY Titans fan gear in the stores right now, just in time for Christmas, so there's a 50/50 shot the Jets surprise us tomorrow night with the blue and gold. Cowboys and Lions tend to wear their throwbacks each Thanksgiving, sounds logical.

    SAR I
    id rather they surprise us with a win.

    what outfit are you wearing to the game?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    We'll be in our now normal "Army Green" tops with white pants.

    No throwbacks this year.

    Maybe one day the organization will listen to the fans and bring back the 80s/90s uniforms for one or two games a season.
    I'd rather they wear the unis of the SB champion Jets. But why celebrate that little accomplishment. Our owner is a moron.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    id rather they surprise us with a win.

    what outfit are you wearing to the game?
    Medium weight Jets jacket.

    Medium weight Jets ski cap.

    Medium weight Jets gloves (in case needed, in stringpack).

    Medium weight jeans.

    I'm on the fence about boots. Not sure if my feet will need the extra warmth. I'm thinking the game will be over by the second quarter, no I'll be out of there before they get chilly anyway.

    SAR I

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

    Medium weight jeans.

    I'm on the fence about boots. Not sure if my feet will need the extra warmth. I'm thinking the game will be over by the second quarter, no I'll be out of there before they get chilly anyway.

    SAR I
    relaxed fitted low-rise flared or boot cut?

    workboots,hiking boots or uggs?

  9. #9
    Serious question guys, no need for teh ghey...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by STL Jet fan View Post
    Serious question guys, no need for teh ghey...
    uggs arent ghey,just ask tom brady.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    uggs arent ghey,just ask tom brady.
    Or any 12 year old girl

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Medium weight Jets jacket.

    Medium weight Jets ski cap.

    Medium weight Jets gloves (in case needed, in stringpack).

    Medium weight jeans.

    Medium weight tampon.

    I'm on the fence about boots. Not sure if my feet will need the extra warmth. I'm thinking the game will be over by the second quarter, no I'll be out of there before they get chilly anyway.

    SAR I
    Fixed

  13. #13
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,459
    Now that the pickle pants are finally gone, the Jets wear sweet throwbacks every single week!

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lawrence, MA
    Posts
    3,778
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    We'll be in our now normal "Army Green" tops with white pants.

    No throwbacks this year.

    Maybe one day the organization will listen to the fans and bring back the 80s/90s uniforms for one or two games a season.
    +1 Am hoping for the same. Its almost impossible to find the early-mid 90s jerseys with the black trim. Probably because the team sucked and didnt have many good players to sell, but would love to find a green/black trim Chrebet, Mo Lewis or Murrell jersey.

    Also, nothing against the Titan unis, but I would much rather see the 80s/90s throwbacks next time they decide to go old school. Thats just me.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by STL Jet fan View Post
    REEBOK>nike notevenclose
    Yeah X 3000!! The Reebok kit was much better looking, much sharper and striking than the current Nike rubbish

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post
    +1 Am hoping for the same. Its almost impossible to find the early-mid 90s jerseys with the black trim. Probably because the team sucked and didnt have many good players to sell, but would love to find a green/black trim Chrebet, Mo Lewis or Murrell jersey.

    Also, nothing against the Titan unis, but I would much rather see the 80s/90s throwbacks next time they decide to go old school. Thats just me.
    Count me in as someone who didn't mind the Titans uniforms, but I think they've run their course with the organization. I doubt we see them again.

    And yeah, I'm jealous of you for owning one of those 90's jerseys with the black trim. All the ones I had from those days no longer fit me as I was just a youngster.

  17. #17
    no way to bring out the throwbacks of the 80's. we were a losing team then, and are a losing franchise now. this organization needs a new identity. start fresh and get some new uniforms

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,517
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    no way to bring out the throwbacks of the 80's. we were a losing team then, and are a losing franchise now. this organization needs a new identity. start fresh and get some new uniforms
    Let's get some new fans too.

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,774
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Medium weight Jets jacket.

    Medium weight Jets ski cap.

    Medium weight Jets gloves (in case needed, in stringpack).

    Medium weight jeans.

    I'm on the fence about boots. Not sure if my feet will need the extra warmth. I'm thinking the game will be over by the second quarter, no I'll be out of there before they get chilly anyway.

    SAR I
    I didn't know jeans came in different weights. I'll bet they aren't gonna be Levis. What is a string pack? You mean your purse? You'll keep your gloves in your purse in case you need them.

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,774
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    no way to bring out the throwbacks of the 80's. we were a losing team then, and are a losing franchise now. this organization needs a new identity. start fresh and get some new uniforms
    Just wear your Phil Simms jersey

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us