View Poll Results: Who comes out victorious?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jets

29 39.73%
  • Patriots

44 60.27%
Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1134

Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Jets Vs. Patriots Week 12

All Pro
    Why is suckchez still out their man Rex is one hard headed **** we aren't going anywhere with him

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Why should you care if I became a fan because of Joe Namath, or Mark Sanchez, or Cromartie, or Tebow? They are all Jets now. So what's your fancestry? Born and bred into a Jets-Fan family? Mom and Dad both Jets before you were born? Enough already, dude. I come on here and support the Jets, and you wanna pick a fight with me? Screw you. And screw you x1000 for not realizing that "Suzy" is a girl's name, douchebag.
    +1

Why should you care if I became a fan because of Joe Namath, or Mark Sanchez, or Cromartie, or Tebow? They are all Jets now. So what's your fancestry? Born and bred into a Jets-Fan family? Mom and Dad both Jets before you were born? Enough already, dude. I come on here and support the Jets, and you wanna pick a fight with me? Screw you. And screw you x1000 for not realizing that "Suzy" is a girl's name, douchebag.
    To be fair, you seem more like your care for the JETS was brought on due to TEBOW, but isn't SUSTAINED by him. Demos, my good mate, on the other hand is more likened to what Pendawg is referring to.

But, the **** do I know?

Rookie
    You all realize we will have to deal with Sanchez, Tebow, Holmes, Harris, Scott and probably a Revis hold out next year.

What really sucks is all the bad teams they play down the stretch which will save Rex, Tanny, and Sanchez.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    coming up:

56-12

probably right but the Jets should try to knock brady out if they have any balls but I dont think they have any fight left they quit a while ago

All League
    The backpages of the ny papers should be epic tommorow

Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Only down by 37 Tony, let's relax and dink & dunk.
    Can't exploit one of the worst pass defenses in he league. There are no words.

Quote Originally Posted by nclion View Post
    You all realize we will have to deal with Sanchez, Tebow, Holmes, Harris, Scott and probably a Revis hold out next year.
    All anger aside, Tannenbaum does deserve to be fired.

Jets Insider VIP
    But you didn't become a fan because of Namath, Sanchez or Cromartie. You became a fan for Tebow and Tebow only. And when Tebow's gone, so will you, joining your pal Demos on a Jaguars board.

And screw you for not recognizing that I recognized Suzy's a girls name, and still questioned your gender.

Don't give a **** whether you stay or go. Just please don't pretend like you're some all-around Jets fan, one who doesn't even know that the Patriots regularly run the score up on its opponents.

Yeah, some fan.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by nclion View Post
    Let 5 out of the 6 hold out all they want.

All League
    KNICKS!

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    To be fair, you seem more like your care for the JETS was brought on due to TEBOW, but isn't SUSTAINED by him. Demos, my good mate, on the other hand is more likened to what Pendawg is referring to.

But, the **** do I know?
    Thanks McGinley. Sorry for getting pissy, guys. I want the Jets to win, and this is a suck balls game. 10Penny, peace, okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    What really sucks is all the bad teams they play down the stretch which will save Rex, Tanny, and Sanchez.

Ding ding ding. You can see it coming a mile away.

Pats look bored

All League
    PLEASE just put Tebow in for ****s sake.

Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    Why is suckchez still out their man Rex is one hard headed **** we aren't going anywhere with him

FACT: the only way sanchez will get benched will be if he is seriously injured or after Rex gets fired, accept it and move on

Quote Originally Posted by eems View Post
    Pats look bored
    Now they know how I feel.

Pats look bored
    You should be in my living room...

All League
    Pats look bored
    Gfy