Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any one want tickets for tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by DBK4653 View Post
    They are yours if you send me your email
    Good stuff, very heart warming, Happy Thanksgiving to you sir.

I would love to go if your not using them, my brother is goiing with his wife also in section 131...I dont have any money So if you are willing to give them away I would appreciate it...I woud love to go, I just cant afford tickets now

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeSauer View Post
    I have two tickets in section 131 with a parking pass as well if anyone is interested.
    I would love to go, unfortunatley I cant afford to pay for them..My brother is also going with his wife and sitting in 131..If you are willing to give them up rather then let them go to waste I would greatly appreciate it

All Pro
    We'll figure it Junior.
    Do you still have your tickets? If so, how would I pay you for them?

All Pro
    I have two tickets in section 131 with a parking pass as well if anyone is interested.
    I pm'ed you.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    what are the old farts going to do when they stop sending hard tix soon. there is no reason for any sports team to mail hard tix. i cant wait till you can just get the bar code on your phone. so much easier
    I dont have a cell phone, and the home phone isnt digitilized.

sheesh.

Email

Send me an email so I can pass them along

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DBK4653 View Post
    Send me an email so I can pass them along
    if you don't get his email i will make an offer

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Welcome to 2002.

As a season-ticket holder, you visit the Jets ticket site and you download your seats as a PDF. Same as your parking passes. You can email the PDF to someone who prints them out at their house and take them to the game.

The Jets ticket site voids the barcode on the real tickets and creates a new barcode for the PDF. You wind up bringing 8x11 pieces of paper to the game but it gets you in the door.

This is how it works on StubHub when you choose the instant download option. The ticket seller has already uploaded PDF to Stubhub, so the moment you buy them you get the tickets via email. Same for parking passes.

SAR I
    online ticket purchase 101

pm sent. If you still have them, Thanks DBK!

I have two extras in back of 121. If interested, PM me an offer. Unfortunately, I have no parking pass with it but you can easily buy and download one online.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Welcome to 2002.

As a season-ticket holder, you visit the Jets ticket site and you download your seats as a PDF. Same as your parking passes. You can email the PDF to someone who prints them out at their house and take them to the game.

The Jets ticket site voids the barcode on the real tickets and creates a new barcode for the PDF. You wind up bringing 8x11 pieces of paper to the game but it gets you in the door.

This is how it works on StubHub when you choose the instant download option. The ticket seller has already uploaded PDF to Stubhub, so the moment you buy them you get the tickets via email. Same for parking passes.

SAR I
    When I was a season ticket holder way back in 2009, I just got them in the mail.

I need a ride to the game.

Still have two extras @ section 121

That was very cool of you DBK. Happy Thanksgiving

yeah, how much?

glad i took the $500. investment gold.