Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Thread: RGIII is incredibly fun to watch

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Certainly rung his bell for sure. The jury is still out if RG III will be durable over his career.
    He seems like a good pro, team just made him captain. I hope he stays healthy. He is fun to watch.

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,548
    Kid is amazing

    We're witnessing the greatest rookie season by a QB in history.

    And who the hell does he have to throw to besides Garcon? He's lighting it up throwing to guys like Niles Paul, Brandon Banks and Logan Paulsen.

    Meanwhile our 4th year QB with 60+ starts (including playoff games) under his belt is a laughing stock.

  3. #23
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Peter-Ording (Germany)
    Posts
    5,530
    I think over time Griffin will learn how to avoid the big hits. I think there are a lot of similarities between him an Vick in terms of body type, yet Griffin is a much more accurate passer and a much smarter guy/leader.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Kid is amazing

    We're witnessing the greatest rookie season by a QB in history.

    And who the hell does he have to throw to besides Garcon? He's lighting it up throwing to guys like Niles Paul, Brandon Banks and Logan Paulsen.

    Meanwhile our 4th year QB with 60+ starts (including playoff games) under his belt is a laughing stock.

    I thought mark had an arm until i watched rg3 at Baylor and was like damn, true cannon.

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,303
    Only knock on him is that hairdo. Looks like spaghetti.

    Either cut it off or thicken up the braids.

  6. #26
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Peter-Ording (Germany)
    Posts
    5,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Kid is amazing

    We're witnessing the greatest rookie season by a QB in history.

    And who the hell does he have to throw to besides Garcon? He's lighting it up throwing to guys like Niles Paul, Brandon Banks and Logan Paulsen.

    Meanwhile our 4th year QB with 60+ starts (including playoff games) under his belt is a laughing stock.
    I agree with you but as I said earlier, Shanahan and his staff have done a GREAT job maximizing his talents. He spends a ton of time in the shotgun, they let him run the read option a lot among some other stuff. And the zone blocking gives him a devastating run game to work off.

    With all that said, he is making the most out of all of it. He is fitting the ball into tight windows, keeps his team up with his positive attitude and he is putting up some serious numbers.

  7. #27
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,303
    THAT was a rookie mistake.

    I think he was throwing it away and didn't see the deep safety.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    I think over time Griffin will learn how to avoid the big hits. I think there are a lot of similarities between him an Vick in terms of body type, yet Griffin is a much more accurate passer and a much smarter guy/leader.
    Great thread and I enjoy you as a poster, but I disagree with this point.

    Vick is 6'0" at best

    RGIII is 6'2" and 220 lbs

  9. #29
    dez bryant is a beast wr. like his game play and sideline leadership.

  10. #30
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,303
    Not many QBs can make that throw that Romo just made. He is talented. People love to hate him.

  11. #31
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,349
    >mfw I had Owen Daniels, RGIII and Dez Bryant all starting for my fantasy team today

  12. #32
    Just like the Falcons game, Dallas's D can't get off the field and make a stop when its O is hot.

  13. #33
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,483
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Just like the Falcons game, Dallas's D can't get off the field and make a stop when its O is hot.
    Typical Ryan D = all bark no bite

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,303
    A Ryan's D going to sh*t the bed again???

  15. #35
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Peter-Ording (Germany)
    Posts
    5,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexipus Rex View Post
    Great thread and I enjoy you as a poster, but I disagree with this point.

    Vick is 6'0" at best

    RGIII is 6'2" and 220 lbs
    Thanks! I know about his measurables but on the field he always looks so much smaller to me. Maybe it is because he is still very skinny...

  16. #36
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,483
    I smell a classic Romo-Rivers-esque turnover

  17. #37
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,303
    Take back that compliment I gave Romo earlier.

    He is an eejit.

  18. #38
    We need a black QB too.

  19. #39
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    >mfw I had Owen Daniels, RGIII and Dez Bryant all starting for my fantasy team today
    >says mfw
    >doesn't post face

  20. #40
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    We need a black QB too.
    I'd settle for a Martian, if he could throw and make good decisions.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us