Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F*ck the Jests, I'm still drinking.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I didn't even watch the game with a serious emotion.
    wtf

A serious....emotion.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    We were supposed to STOP?

Sent from a phone using an app

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

So I drove to Jersey yesterday for teh big thangsgivins festivuses with the whole extended family. Combo celebration for my dad's 80th bday. I'm wearing my Mangold jersey (my Sunday best Mangold jersey, that's the way I roll) and my Mom goes "oh, you're looking for argument?" I'm like "WUT?"

Flashback 12 years...my mama and papa do the reverse retirement move, and head north to Maine instead of FLA. This after my pops taking me to Shea to see Joe Willie all the time back in the day, doing me the HUGE disservice of making me a Jets fan.

So now after being in Maine, aka Patriots country, for the past dozen years, my parental units have the balls -- THE BALLS -- to tell me they are Patriots fans now. W L F ?

On the upside, it was a great excuse to drink heavily.

FU pops, you did this to me. Love you. F.U. but.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    So I drove to Jersey yesterday for teh big thangsgivins festivuses with the whole extended family. Combo celebration for my dad's 80th bday. I'm wearing my Mangold jersey (my Sunday best Mangold jersey, that's the way I roll) and my Mom goes "oh, you're looking for argument?" I'm like "WUT?"

Flashback 12 years...my mama and papa do the reverse retirement move, and head north to Maine instead of FLA. This after my pops taking me to Shea to see Joe Willie all the time back in the day, doing me the HUGE disservice of making me a Jets fan.

So now after being in Maine, aka Patriots country, for the past dozen years, my parental units have the balls -- THE BALLS -- to tell me they are Patriots fans now. W L F ?

SHakes...thats inexcusable.

Though to be fair, my uncle who took me to see Joe WIllie at Shea...(my father was a donk who dint know what a football was) does not even watch football anymore and really doesnt remember taking me to the games.

I'm like dude, you made me a Jet fan, man. He's like "what? I liked the Jets for like 5 years in the 70's. lol"

Then I stare at him.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    SHakes...thats inexcusable.

Though to be fair, my uncle who took me to see Joe WIllie at Shea...(my father was a donk who dint know what a football was) does not even watch football anymore and really doesnt remember taking me to the games.

I'm like dude, you made me a Jet fan, man. He's like "what? I liked the Jets for like 5 years in the 70's. lol"

Then I stare at him.

This guy gets it.

Jets Insider VIP

Be happy and join them - after the buttface bowl no one would blame u

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Be happy and join them - after the buttface bowl no one would blame u
    You don't just go changing teams like you change your underwear. And frankly, I don't even change my underwear.

Jets Insider VIP
    You don't just go changing teams like you change your underwear. And frankly, I don't even change my underwear.
    ...and we all scoot a little farther down the bench...away from Shakin....