Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: The List

  1. #1

    The List

    What follows is a list of people that have to go if this organization wants to be successful. These people have proven time and time again that they do not have what it takes to contribute to winning games consistently in the NFL.

    Here they are:

    Mike Tannenbaum
    Rex Ryan
    Mike Pettine
    Tony Sparano
    Mike Westhoff
    Matt Cavanaugh

    Mark Sanchez
    Shonn Greene
    Joe McKnight
    Lex Hilliard
    Dustin Keller
    Jeff Cumberland
    Santonio Holmes
    Chaz Schilens
    Clyde Gates

    Bart Scott
    David Harris
    Calvin P ace
    Bryan Thomas
    Eric Smith
    Ellis Lankster
    Kyle Wilson

    The forgiven. This is for those who I feel are actually legitimate football players who just happen to be immersed in the complete **** around them:

    Bilal Powell
    Jeremy Kerley
    The entire O-Line
    Muhammad Wilkerson
    Mike DeVito
    Sione Pouha
    DeMario Davis
    Antonio Cromartie
    LaRon Landry
    Yeremiah Bell (good but too old anyways... cut)
    Quinton Copes (maybe)

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_Times_A_Charm View Post
    What follows is a list of people that have to go if this organization wants to be successful. These people have proven time and time again that they do not have what it takes to contribute to winning games consistently in the NFL.

    Here they are:

    Mike Tannenbaum
    Rex Ryan
    Mike Pettine
    Tony Sparano
    Mike Westhoff
    Matt Cavanaugh

    Mark Sanchez
    Shonn Greene
    Joe McKnight
    Lex Hilliard
    Dustin Keller
    Jeff Cumberland
    Santonio Holmes
    Chaz Schilens
    Clyde Gates

    Bart Scott
    David Harris
    Calvin P ace
    Bryan Thomas
    Eric Smith
    Ellis Lankster
    Kyle Wilson

    The forgiven. This is for those who I feel are actually legitimate football players who just happen to be immersed in the complete **** around them:

    Bilal Powell
    Jeremy Kerley
    The entire O-Line
    Muhammad Wilkerson
    Mike DeVito
    Sione Pouha
    DeMario Davis
    Antonio Cromartie
    LaRon Landry
    Yeremiah Bell (good but too old anyways... cut)
    Quinton Copes (maybe)
    Good list, but I would change your maybe on Coples to a trade him before everyone figures out he is a mirage player.

  3. #3
    I'd give Rex another year, but a short leash.

    Howard is a joke, I know you could not have meant the entire o-line

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_Times_A_Charm View Post
    What follows is a list of people that have to go if this organization wants to be successful. These people have proven time and time again that they do not have what it takes to contribute to winning games consistently in the NFL.

    Here they are:

    Mike Tannenbaum
    Rex Ryan
    Mike Pettine
    Tony Sparano
    Mike Westhoff
    Matt Cavanaugh

    Mark Sanchez
    Shonn Greene
    Joe McKnight
    Lex Hilliard
    Dustin Keller
    Jeff Cumberland
    Santonio Holmes
    Chaz Schilens
    Clyde Gates

    Bart Scott
    David Harris
    Calvin P ace
    Bryan Thomas
    Eric Smith
    Ellis Lankster
    Kyle Wilson

    The forgiven. This is for those who I feel are actually legitimate football players who just happen to be immersed in the complete **** around them:

    Bilal Powell
    Jeremy Kerley
    The entire O-Line
    Muhammad Wilkerson
    Mike DeVito
    Sione Pouha
    DeMario Davis
    Antonio Cromartie
    LaRon Landry
    Yeremiah Bell (good but too old anyways... cut)
    Quinton Copes (maybe)
    Knee jerk much? You're talking about gutting the entire team. That's dumb.

    Add some playmakers on offense, change the QB, minor tweaks to the defense and the team is easily a playoff team. Teams go from worst to first all the time.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    I'd give Rex another year, but a short leash.

    Howard is a joke, I know you could not have meant the entire o-line
    I think the O-Line plays well enough. They open up enough holes for a good RB and they give a competent QB enough time. Plug in our O-Line into the Pats offense and I'm sure they just keep humming along.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,195
    The OL is ok. Need to replace Moore.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Knee jerk much? You're talking about gutting the entire team. That's dumb.

    Add some playmakers on offense, change the QB, minor tweaks to the defense and the team is easily a playoff team. Teams go from worst to first all the time.
    Alright yeah maybe it's a bit of an over-reaction. But there are some deal-breakers on this team that I think will always prevent this team from winning a SB as long as they are on the depth chart and getting playing time.

    That would be:

    All the coaches
    Sanchez
    Greene
    Scott
    Smith

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_Times_A_Charm View Post
    Alright yeah maybe it's a bit of an over-reaction. But there are some deal-breakers on this team that I think will always prevent this team from winning a SB as long as they are on the depth chart and getting playing time.

    That would be:

    All the coaches
    Sanchez
    Greene
    Scott
    Smith
    Before Rex, please name me the Jets HC that got us to back-to-back AFCG? Only asking because does that mean anything? What about stability? Look at other successful organizations -- they don't make knee jerk moves. for instance, the NYG looked pathetic down the stretch just two years ago as we were heading to the playoffs. Yet, the Giants stuck with Coughlin...including the years leading upto his first SB win. Address the needs the Jets have to make. There is no need at all to gut the entire program.

    Edit: butplease fire Sparano tomorrow

  9. #9
    Not bad but Tebow needs to go too. And, Robert Malone and Nick Folk can be forgiven.

  10. #10

  11. #11
    Watch. Tanny will cut Malone claiming the punting was below his expectations.

  12. #12

    Angry REX AND TANNY are ultimately responsible for 4-10 RECORD OVER LAST 14 GAMES

    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    The OL is ok. Need to replace Moore.
    Its a legitimate argument that Rex's early success was based on leftover Mangini players. Personnel decisions by Rex and Tanny have given us a

    4-10 record over the last 14 games for this hallowed franchise. Enough is enough. Lets get a new GM and a coach that knows personnel. We have not won a big time game in 2 years.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagirt View Post

    Its a legitimate argument that Rex's early success was based on leftover Mangini players. Personnel decisions by Rex and Tanny have given us a

    4-10 record over the last 14 games for this hallowed franchise. Enough is enough. Lets get a new GM and a coach that knows personnel. We have not won a big time game in 2 years.
    You are preaching to choir.

    Rex won with Mangini's teams. Our recent drafts are proof that Tanny relies on his coaches to evaluate talent and Rex is as bad at it as Tanny.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us